Hacking Playstation Vita Hacking News/Overview/FAQ

TehCupcakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh...well guess ill just spend my time playing demo games for now XD
ill check this place daily in case anything comes out
wololo.net is typically the place that's on top of Vita hacking news. Sometimes you might not see anything here for days or weeks after it's actually released, so you might want to bookmark wololo as well.

Sasukesama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wololo.net is typically the place that's on top of Vita hacking news. Sometimes you might not see anything here for days or weeks after it's actually released, so you might want to bookmark wololo as well.
yeah i know this place
all my psp hacks are from there...just thought that i might find some answers here
well thanks for replying :>

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I kinda want to get into this stuff alongside 3DS stuff. Where do I start?
if you are on 3.60 fw then you cant do anything (for now at least)

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is it possible, or will be, to use cheats on the Vita? or at least mod saves like Game Genie on the PS3? Thanks!

D

Deleted User

Is it possible, or will be, to use cheats on the Vita? or at least mod saves like Game Genie on the PS3? Thanks!
Sorry, but we won't have cheats for actual Vita games until a native Vita kernel exploit is discovered. Until then, the closest thing we will ever have is PSP game cheats through TN-V's CWCheats Plugin.

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry, but we won't have cheats for actual Vita games until a native Vita kernel exploit is discovered. Until then, the closest thing we will ever have is PSP game cheats through TN-V's CWCheats Plugin.

*sigh* Not even a save file editor? that would be easier and will stop players to cheat online... ;)

D

Deleted User

*sigh* Not even a save file editor? that would be easier and will stop players to cheat online... ;)
Nope. :(
Although I think I remember an article I read about someone who successfully decrypted a Vita game save, but was not able to re-encrypt it and for it to still be fully functional. Probably because it would have to be re-signed and re-hashed...

Last edited by ,

War_Destroyer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I bought a brand new PSP 3000 at a bargain in March and have been playing native games through ISOs and CSOs, and just today I received my brand new PS Vita 2000 which I also got at a bargain ($119), it even came with a brand new 32GB Vita memory card which blew me away!! Anyway, I wanted to sell my PSP and continue playing its games through the Vita, but it seems that the consensus is to keep PSP for the PSP games and emulators, and just use the Vita for the Vita content, as in don't hack it or anything. Am I right? I did buy several physical games for the Vita and there're new Vita games that I'm looking forward too, I don't want any hacks to get in the way of that...

War_Destroyer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah; keep the psp. Keeping the vita at an older firmware (aka hacks and piracy) = can't play new games.

Plus with psp component cables he can connect his psp to a tv.

I was trying to buy a 64GB card with the money, but since I won't be filling it up PSP ROMs anymore, or buy too many downloaded Vita games, I guess the 32GB card I got will do. I didn't expect to find physical copies of the game's I like to be cheaper than their downloaded counterparts. Time to make so shelf space!

Jefgames

Trophies
XP
Country
I used to own a PSP 3000 4 or so years ago which I had someone put a custom firmware on it so that I could play old school PS games etc. Loved it too bits until i dropped the damn thing.

Anyway I recently bought a second hand vita which has the 3.60 firmware thinking I'd do the same...wish I did some research prior. Is it me or does it seem like we are a long way off from being able to have CF on vita + the console seem like it's almost dead..... The vita games available seem crap or overpriced for what they are worth.

Should I just sell it & look to get a PSP 3000 second hand so that I put CF on it & play my old school games & psp roms or should I keep the ps-vita hoping that someone will eventually be able to permanently have CF?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHAY Each site AND EVERY BODY WHEN TALK ABOUT HACK VITA ، said " HEY PLAY PSP GAME"? IS PLAYSTION VITA HACKED FOR PLAY FREE VITA GAME OR NOT?
Vita doesn't need to be hacked to play free vita games. Just get a playstation plus account and every month or so you get some free vita games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Senile discussion felt like we were having this type of conversation already