OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plants Vs Zombies DS - BETA
Hombrew Port
Suidoken77 has posted a 2 level beta of his port of the excellent Tower Defense game "Plants Vs Zombies".

QUOTE said:
Get ready to soil your plants in an all-new action-strategy game from PopCap! A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home, and your only defense is an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants. Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify 26 types of zombies before they can reach your front door.

Each zombie has its own special skills, so you’ll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all. But be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds… as you battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge. And with five game modes to dig into, the fun never dies!

Pretty sure a lot of people will be wanting to try this out, good luck to Suidoken77 on this project.

Latest Release 16/2/2010
www.nintendomax.com

OuTee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Oh god, i cant belive it.
ohmy.gif

Gonna try it now!
biggrin.gif

dancubs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just played it. And I need some help.

The 6 tabs up top dont have icons. So I was guessing.

Could someone do everyone a favor and list down like what each tab is?

I can say the first one is Sunflower. aND i THINK THE 2nd one is Wall-nut.

Correct me if Im wrong.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd think it's safe to say PopCap will eventually launch an official port of this. I wish someone would bring Insaniquarium to the portable arena.

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jesterscourt said:
I'd think it's safe to say PopCap will eventually launch an official port of this. I wish someone would bring Insaniquarium to the portable arena.

Let's hope they do, since I love this game as well as Insaniquarium. In the mean time, I'll most likely just wait for the final of this game.

gotchapt

Trophies
XP
Country
jesterscourt said:

Hope so, with new features
biggrin.gif

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, I think this project will get a C&D. This port looks pretty well done from the look of that screenshot though!

EliteKill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just played it, and I must say it's really impressive. The music is ripped straight from the original, the sprites look like their PC counterparts and the gameplay is good. It's obvious that this is a beta, but it's still awesome.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updowners said:
For some reason, I think this project will get a C&D. This port looks pretty well done from the look of that screenshot though!
Yeah I'm sure if anyone to do with Popcap saw this it will vanish. It has too much ripped from the original.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow awesome
biggrin.gif

Im stilling playing through the PC version but if this gets finished, ill sure to pick it up
biggrin.gif

CRAZY DAVE FTW

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried the PC version cuz I saw good things from this thread..
it's awesome, i hope this gets further
i'll try this beta now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1