Hacking PKG to iso

Draexelion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey guys!

SO.... i have searched and searched for a way to convert pkg games to iso for use with an ntfs ext hdd but haven't found any answers nor tutorials. Can someone please help me with a tutorial or a software? I'm really a newbie at PS3 and really need help. Thanks in advance!
P.S. it sucks that JB folders don't work on NTFS ext hdd.

The1stOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey guys!

SO.... i have searched and searched for a way to convert pkg games to iso for use with an ntfs ext hdd but haven't found any answers nor tutorials. Can someone please help me with a tutorial or a software? I'm really a newbie at PS3 and really need help. Thanks in advance!
P.S. it sucks that JB folders don't work on NTFS ext hdd.

Take a look at something called "PSN LIBERATOR V1.0".

Last edited by The1stOne,
Reactions: Draexelion

Draexelion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Take a look at something called "PSN LIBERATOR V1.0".
Yeah ive tried that one with 3 pkgs and the result is a black screen. maybe the games i tried haven't had a fix pkg or i just placed things wrong and effed it up.. but i'll try it again and post here if i have success!
UPDATE: I have converted a pkg game to an iso and when i run prepNTFS, the game gets magically deleted! Iäve done everything with the setup with the idps and act.dat but iäm just stumped.

Last edited by Draexelion,

The1stOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, I haven't tried to make ISO from PKG myself, but from what I understand, not all games are possible to do that with (I have only liberated PKG to PKG myself).
I also think there might be some useful information for you here. It seems there are a few more steps to consider then just go from PKG to ISO directly.

Reactions: Draexelion

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr