ROM Hack Phoenix Wright... script editor?

crystal107

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi
smile.gif

Well, I'm trying to hack that game... the script editor gets most of the scripts out, but it doesn't contain the items script...
is there anything I can do?

is there some way to view the text with a hex editor, someone knows the table maybe?

please let me know, I really need help with this, I'm working on translating this game to my language
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

crystal107 said:
Hi
smile.gif

Well, I'm trying to hack that game... the script editor gets most of the scripts out, but it doesn't contain the items script...
is there anything I can do?

is there some way to view the text with a hex editor, someone knows the table maybe?

please let me know, I really need help with this, I'm working on translating this game to my language
smile.gif
item description is a texture, therefore it's not part of the script.

crystal107

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
deufeufeu, wow, you actually answered @_@ thank you so much.
Texture you mean by , graphics?
If it is ... great, I'll search deep into the graphics.

deufeufeu, since you found out so much about the game's function, I gotta ask, do you have any idea how to change the text direction appearance? right now it's going from left to right, I need to from right to left... it will solve most of my hacking-translation problems... if you have any idea how to go and change that, I will be really really grateful, the only option I have right now is to change the speed so there is no appearance, but it sucks :X

Thank you!!!!!

EDIT: I've searched the graphics, I can't find the text of the items, also, the items text's font is exactly like the actual text font, are you really sure it's all graphics? the script editor doesn't have any text missing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1