Homebrew RELEASE pFBA: final burn alpha

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Genesis games indeed do work - thank you @solrac21 for the hint with the md_ prefix. Savestates for Genesis games sadly dont work though. So no grinding in Shadowrun for me today... ;)

Q7EINUL.jpg

o9LE9Ez.jpg

rTOyUTA.jpg

MR0Hotc.jpg

fAMehVi.jpg

3brlcS3.jpg

KXa85Ay.jpg

GaWm53Y.jpg

TAxlQfh.jpg

Joxley192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Totally loving the work of is just can't seem to get the screen to rotate on armed police batrider (Europe) but its they only game I have tried and it runs at full speed keep up the good work

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Afair there is a line in the config file for an individual game to define screen rotation. You could look on your SD card if you find it and try to change it. Setting it from the in game menu probably is not working yet. :) edit: To get the config file to show up on the sdcard, try to change the button configuration for that game. That currently isnt working either (in game), but a config file for that game will be created at that point.

That said, I've not tried if manual changes in the config file get loaded right now, but I'd assume that they do. Its worth a try - if you want to play it now.. :)

Last edited by notimp,
Reactions: Joxley192

DarkOrb

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How does that work. When I put my "Wonder Boy 3" Rom zip (named "SMS WBOY3.ZIP") into the switch-folder, it won't find the rom ("status:missing"). When I create a folder named "roms" in the FBA-Folder and put the Zip into this folder, it won't find the Rom either.

solrac21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does that work. When I put my "Wonder Boy 3" Rom zip (named "SMS WBOY3.ZIP") into the switch-folder, it won't find the rom ("status:missing"). When I create a folder named "roms" in the FBA-Folder and put the Zip into this folder, it won't find the Rom either.
There should be an underscore betwwen system and rom. sms_wboy3.zip.

Reactions: DarkOrb

solrac21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the same with sonic 1 so of to try to the other sonics

I took a look at my files and it seems that FBA might be using a different set of roms. Im using megadrive files from the full set. Sonic3 and sonic have an ic1 file in the zip and my other set has an . md extension in the zip. Not sure if that is the issue. I will test it later to verify

EDIT: disregard the above, both roms types are working.

Last edited by solrac21,

RichKK

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My Sonic 1 rom works fine. It is called md_sonic.zip and it's in the roms folder. Inside the zip is 'mpr-13913.ic1' if that helps anyone :-)

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got all "cores" working except for coleco, gamegear, and Sega master system. I renamed all sms roms and have the prefix sms_ but they don't show, I see others got them working tho. Anyone know the prefix for gamegear? I tried gg_ but it doesn't show up. What about coleco?

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
To be exact, I didnt test gamegear games yet. Confirmation on them working is still outstanding. :) But gg_ is the prefix they have to have.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The prefix thing is kind of weird, to me at least. The romset suggested to be compatible isn't prefixed, and comes in several folders, neatly packed away. I was trying not to just dump 10k roms in a folder, and I had to download a program to help rename 3k files. Seems silly that the emulator makes you modify the romset made for the emulator.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1