Dasanko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thank you for your Editor.
...until I clear this game, this editor runs well.

but when I clear this game(as P4), and save it, and the clear save(after ending, and continued) file can't be edited.
also NEW GAME+(2nd play)'s save file can't be edited too.
Can you send me these saves, please?

tidusleon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey. when I tried to extract the exe file it bring up a sort off error message. If it helps I use 7zip. I was really hoping to use this

tidusleon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to modding 3ds games so when I got your zip folder I opened it using 7zip and only saw two files. when I extracted them the exe file called "Persona Q Save Editor.exe"

Dasanko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm new to modding 3ds games so when I got your zip folder I opened it using 7zip and only saw two files. when I extracted them the exe file called "Persona Q Save Editor.exe"
That's odd, you should have at least 4 files there. You just extract them to whatever folder and run "Persona Q Save Editor.exe"
Maybe try redownloading?

For reference:
iSmnF2z.png

Dasanko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thank you for your Editor.
...until I clear this game, this editor runs well.

but when I clear this game(as P4), and save it, and the clear save(after ending, and continued) file can't be edited.
also NEW GAME+(2nd play)'s save file can't be edited too.

Sorry about the reply, but I've been busy and this was quite a pain to deal with. It's really bizarre. Many of the offsets had gone bonkers, but the game still loaded the save just fine. All I can suggest here is to save again in-game, as I tried that and then all offsets were fixed for me on that save (as well as the new game+ tag appearing as it should).

@Dasanko
Awesome, really wanted to change my names. One thing though, Since I want P3 Protag's name to be "Minato A." and P4 Protag's to be "Yu N.", is there any way to allow for the period in the name?

Sure, just update your save editor.

Reactions: Rude_Boy_EEEE

Rude_Boy_EEEE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Dasanko
Awesome, but I just tested it out and the period (Literally only the "." part...) is a little box when I load the game, like it doesn't read it correctly. Any advice? It's not too big a problem if you can't fix it. I appreciate the work you did already! :D

Reactions: Dasanko

Dasanko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@Dasanko
Awesome, but I just tested it out and the period (Literally only the "." part...) is a little box when I load the game, like it doesn't read it correctly. Any advice? It's not too big a problem if you can't fix it. I appreciate the work you did already! :D
Fixed... I haven't properly mapped the way the game handles all symbols, and in some cases, it doesn't even bother with encrypting the character names... and they still work. Not sure what's up with that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...