Persona 5 Royal - Save file request

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
Probably not the thread to ask but is there any way I can get the legit PS4/PS5 save to be decrypted for Switch without a hacked PS4?

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello @Green Mii, can i get a help to convert this PS4 save file to PC?
Thanks in advance~
Hi! Unfortunately, this seems to be missing the bin files (DATA03.bin and DATA04.bin), so I cannot convert it. Also, if you wish to transfer your Thieves Den save data, please make sure to include the SYSTEM and SYSTEM.bin files!

Reactions: ccdewa

ccdewa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi! Unfortunately, this seems to be missing the bin files (DATA03.bin and DATA04.bin), so I cannot convert it. Also, if you wish to transfer your Thieves Den save data, please make sure to include the SYSTEM and SYSTEM.bin files!
Oh didn't know the bin file is necessary, added it to the new attachment! Also i don't really care about the Thieves den so i'm good with the save file only thanks @Green Mii ~

Attachments

• ccdewa save file.rar
    5.8 MB · Views: 12
Last edited by ccdewa,

Raifel

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello!

I've been following thread about PErsona 5 Game saves. I gave my PS4 to my brother in law, and unfortunatelly I can't get access to my game save. Is it possible to generate, or does any of you by any chance, have a game save that's around 8/31- 9/1 in game time (Hawai Beach Trip)? If you do, could you please send it to my as a Switch version?

zohiirr

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Here you go!
Bro can you please help me, do you have a save from before or after(after is better) futaba's Palace???
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone have a save from around futaba's Palace??? I would really appreciate the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt