paper mario sticker star .cia help

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by kuja99, Feb 7, 2016.

1. kuja99
    OP

kuja99 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 28, 2015
    United States
    i've tried 2 different cia files and when i go to launch the game after installing it it says that there has been an error and i have to restart my system. any idea why this one particualr game is doing this?

2. imthe666st

imthe666st Felyne Hunter

Aug 16, 2015
    Germany
    ><HFB>
    It would be helpful if you could add some more information. o3ds/n3ds/2ds ? sysNAND version, emuNAND version? Are you sure the cia files you have are the proper region, or are they regionfree?

3. shahanshah

shahanshah GBAtemp Regular

Sep 5, 2015
    Italy
    I think most CFWs have a built-in feature protecting your system from the horros of Sticker Star

Arab, Ev1l0rd and Swiftloke like this.
  4. Ev1l0rd

Ev1l0rd (⌐◥▶◀◤) Knight of Void

Oct 26, 2015
    Netherlands
    Land of Darkness and Bounty
    Nope. I own Sticker Star on a cartridge (only 3ds purchase I regret) and it still works on CFW. (In all seriousness, considering what is going on here, it sounds like he doesn't have a cfw setup or is in unpatched SysNAND/EmuNAND.)

5. kuja99
    OP

kuja99 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 28, 2015
    United States
    i got it to work finally and i did completely forget to post my specs which was a emunand on 10.5 and sysnand on 9.2 after downgrading for old3ds, i will also mention that i only tried to install this game after i had downgraded and set up my cfw

6. funnystory

funnystory Banned

Banned
    Sep 20, 2008
    United States
    sticker star is shit. I wanna try out the new mario and luigi though

7. kuja99
    OP

kuja99 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 28, 2015
    United States
    i just got paper jam myself gonna try it out soon and i enjoy the paper mario games a bit but this one wasn't for me it was my sister who wanted to play it