wiisixtyfour.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
[yt]G8N_XyY6wgY[/yt]
Special thanks to...
Team Twiizers - savezelda elf loader
Segher - really useful save packing/unpacking tools
nuke, link, dcx2, brkirch, Y.S, Frank Willie, et al - usb gecko, geckoOS, vdappc, geckoDotNET

J.Zonneveld

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
downloadtutorial.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
This looks great! Hope it isn't an aprilfool
smile.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
wiisixtyfour said:
Guys didn't you hear? The 3DS Emulator is real!!
Wever said:
Oh, man! A video about stroking a bunny's ass. Just the thing to brighten up my dull Monday morning. I sure wish I had a 3D monitor now! 

Hurry up, guys! Release that bannerbomb so I can burn my ISO of a channel that will play a windows-emulation of a 3DS-emulator.  

The only bad thing about this is that it'll make it hard to come up with a decent April fools joke...all the good ideas are being thrown out there now.wiisixtyfour
Haha damn, I didn't think of April Fools. Now I gotta think of something else

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you

source: http://gbatemp.net/t280410-bannerbomb-4-3?...t&p=3484069

J.Zonneveld

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
downloadtutorial.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is hard to trust it on the first of April
tongue.gif
Having a website will not say it is real. Maybe you can give XFlak a closed beta? (i haven't a USA Wii).

But i hope it is real
smile.gif

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiisixtyfour said:
You guys don't trust me?? Haven't you seen my site?

Im sure you can understand people's skepticism, fake releases on April 1. is nothing new, and there is no actual download and you only have 7 posts. It screams unlikely, impossible no, improbable yes.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly without an actual file to see and use It's impossible to know for sure. so yeah dude. Unless I see a working save exploit file I assume fake on this day.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I for one would be very happy to be proven wrong and that this exploit is indeed a reality. If its true, then you have nothing to worry about, just ignore our skepticism and enjoy anticipating rubbing our noses in it once the exploit has been officially released.

But seriously, I still doubt it is true. You've said in at least 2 other places that u need to think of an april fool's joke... guess what today is? You ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

I put out an update to my program today, not a single person thought that it was an April Fool's joke... why do you think that is? Cuz I've yet to cry "wolf" (that, and I had an actual download link available with the changelog)

I'm just glad that us skeptics were able to get a word in edgewise in this thread before noobs started taking it too seriously. Maybe u don't realize it, but if enough people believed this, many would go out and needlessly buy the game (or worse still, maybe you DO realize it). It would be just like "Hannah Montana" all over again.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
...and of course: if it IS a real exploit, you're actually fooling all the ones who don't believe you (last year, Da_letter_A or Damysteryman pulled the same thing with releasing darkcorp on the 1st of April...it sure took a couple of days before people started buying it
tongue.gif
).

wiisixtyfour

OP
Trophies
Website
wiisixtyfour.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
lying is not an april fools joke.
aww come on! haha
and don't judge me based on my post count on here, I'm a moderator on the WiiBrew Forums.

QUOTE(XFlak @ Apr 1 2011, 01:09 PM) I'm just glad that us skeptics were able to get a word in edgewise in this thread before noobs started taking it too seriously. Maybe u don't realize it, but if enough people believed this, many would go out and needlessly buy the game (or worse still, maybe you DO realize it). It would be just like "Hannah Montana" all over again.
That's what I was hoping for! (not that they'd go spend their money on the game but that noobs start talking about it.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc