Hacking PANIC! Coldboot Haxchi Deleted User Account

TimboTuesday

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I may have messed up my Wii U a couple hours ago but I'm not sure. Without thinking, I deleted the User Account with the NNID on it that I used to buy my legitimate Nintendo DS game. It still seems to be working correctly, but I haven't played any games or rebooted the system yet. I have a nand backup.

Am I in trouble? Should I temporarily re-enable network access and re-link my ID? Will I even be able to since I'm on cfw?

Reactions: Stealphie

NIGELH7086

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, so I may have messed up my Wii U a couple hours ago but I'm not sure. Without thinking, I deleted the User Account with the NNID on it that I used to buy my legitimate Nintendo DS game. It still seems to be working correctly, but I haven't played any games or rebooted the system yet. I have a nand backup.

Am I in trouble? Should I temporarily re-enable network access and re-link my ID? Will I even be able to since I'm on cfw?
I remember doing something similar but soon as I rebooted the console it bricked I would try to relink your ID just in case the only way to restore your nand is through a hardmod

Last edited by NIGELH7086,
Reactions: TimboTuesday

Navlida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Consider uninstalling CBHC using the installer (Don't delete the title) instead of attempting to re-link the account. That should allow the WiiU to boot to the system menu rarther than the CBHC title. At least then you can ensure that regular haxchi works before reinstalling CBHC.

Last edited by Navlida,

NIGELH7086

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Consider uninstalling CBHC using the installer (Don't delete the title) instead of attempting to re-link the account. That should allow the WiiU to boot to the system menu rarther than the CBHC title.
I wish I tried that before I turned mine off however I was not expecting it to brick all I did was sign my self out

Reactions: TimboTuesday

TimboTuesday

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status update. After re-linking my account, uninstalling and reinstalling CBHC, gathering my courage, and rebooting my console, all is well. I'll probably never know if all of these steps were necessary but somethings are better left to the imagination.

Thanks to everyone who replied.

Last edited by TimboTuesday,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status update. After re-linking my account, uninstalling and reinstalling CBHC, gathering my courage, and rebooting my console, all is well. I'll probably never know if all of these steps were necessary but somethings are better left to the imagination.

Thanks to everyone who replied.
Well played sir! ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: