ROM Hack Suggestion Paid Request: AC: New Horizons - Complete Museum Hack/Mod

crashboii4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, I'd like somebody to make a mod which unlocks 100% of the Museum in Animal Crossing New Horizons including all insects, fish and fossils.

I'm gonna pay 60$ via paypal

DM me for more

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah ME, I posted ALL the codes and they are in MY FOLDER on page 1049 of the main cheat forum,thing is the insects and fish DO NOT get added to your encyclopedia,to which we are trying to look into it. But best bet is to wait for the save editor that is being made.

Reactions: Lokote2134
D

Deleted User

[QUOTE = "crashboii4, posting: 8980393, anggota: 494098"] Hai teman-teman, saya ingin seseorang membuat mod yang membuka 100% Museum di Animal Crossing New Horizons termasuk semua serangga, ikan, dan fosil.

Saya akan membayar $ 60 melalui paypal

DM saya untuk lebih [/ QUOTE]

Iam Open all museum end furniture

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
has anyone figured out what flag to turn on in save editor to give max inventory for the house?

hack in 5 to 10 mil bells.
launch game, start house upgrade, save and exit, shutdown game, change date to tomorrow.
launch game, start house upgrade, save and exit, shutdown game, change date to tomorrow.
launch game, start house upgrade, save and exit, shutdown game, change date to tomorrow. (
launch game, see if there are any more upgrades, should be about 6 or 7 total. if done, save and exit, shut down, change date back to real date.

now you have maxed house inventory.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hack in 5 to 10 mil bells.
launch game, start house upgrade, save and exit, shutdown game, change date to tomorrow. (
launch game, see if there are any more upgrades, should be about 6 or 7 total. if done, save and exit, shut down, change date back to real date.

now you have maxed house inventory.
No, I want maxed house inventory without the house upgrades. I just want the storage space that theoretically can be turned on with a flag in NHSE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1