1. crashboii4

OP crashboii4 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hey guys, I'd like somebody to make a mod which unlocks 100% of the Museum in Animal Crossing New Horizons including all insects, fish and fossils.

I'm gonna pay 60$ via paypal

DM me for more

DrYoshi and Krustenkäse like this.
  2. Lokote2134

Lokote2134 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    are you still looking for this mod because someone has posted this cheat publicly already

3. Ultimos54

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Yeah ME, I posted ALL the codes and they are in MY FOLDER on page 1049 of the main cheat forum,thing is the insects and fish DO NOT get added to your encyclopedia,to which we are trying to look into it. But best bet is to wait for the save editor that is being made.

Lokote2134 likes this.
  4. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

[QUOTE = "crashboii4, posting: 8980393, anggota: 494098"] Hai teman-teman, saya ingin seseorang membuat mod yang membuka 100% Museum di Animal Crossing New Horizons termasuk semua serangga, ikan, dan fosil.

Saya akan membayar $ 60 melalui paypal

DM saya untuk lebih [/ QUOTE]

Iam Open all museum end furniture

5. ELY_M

ELY_M Developer
    Developer

United States
    I have mod and I am able to fill up my museum

6. HaloEffect17

HaloEffect17 Hiya!

Canada
    has anyone figured out what flag to turn on in save editor to give max inventory for the house?

7. silvershadow

silvershadow GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    hack in 5 to 10 mil bells.
    launch game, start house upgrade, save and exit, shutdown game, change date to tomorrow.
    launch game, start house upgrade, save and exit, shutdown game, change date to tomorrow.
    launch game, start house upgrade, save and exit, shutdown game, change date to tomorrow. (
    launch game, see if there are any more upgrades, should be about 6 or 7 total. if done, save and exit, shut down, change date back to real date.

now you have maxed house inventory.

8. HaloEffect17

HaloEffect17 Hiya!

Canada
    No, I want maxed house inventory without the house upgrades. I just want the storage space that theoretically can be turned on with a flag in NHSE.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Complete, Horizons, Request