Hacking Organizing PSN games on XMB?

ElectricJelly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to organize my PSN games on the XMB in an order other than when they were installed? Ideally, i'd like to add links to them within MultiMan, but I don't know if that's even possible.

I'm on 4.84 ReBug.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no way to add links from MultiMan, but there is a way to alphabetize them. I'll have to find the link to the tutorial though.

Also many PSN games (but not all) can be converted to ISO/folder format then you could play them on MultiMan.

Last edited by EmulateLife,

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can place them in albums (triangle) or modify registory.xml and category_game.xml to alphabetize. even then, I think lower and upper case characters are separated, so you may have to modify the PARAM.SFO like creating a package of just that file for each pkg. if you get an error about no EBOOT.BIN or ICON0.png, ignore it. you don't need them to do this.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ps3tools should have what you need. extracting a pkg can be done with pkgview (just extract the PARAM.SFO). make a pkg should appear in the context menu when highlighting a folder.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://youtube.com/shorts/N6ZiG1c80q4?feature=share