ORBISPATCHES PS3 Version

ZTTQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a website called ORBISPATCHES where it contains every single game update and it shows you the latest update version released but it is for PS4. Is there a website like this but for PS3?

What I mainly want from the website is to show me what is the latest version (update) of the game.

Reactions: zfreeman

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I searched for one as well a few months ago but couldn't find anything.
There is however a nice tool called rusty-psn, which takes the games' serial ID as an input and spits out all available patches for it.

Website

Jjsong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a website called ORBISPATCHES where it contains every single game update and it shows you the latest update version released but it is for PS4. Is there a website like this but for PS3?

What I mainly want from the website is to show me what is the latest version (update) of the game.
PS3 Game Updater

Reactions: ZTTQ
exe App

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Aldostools.png
    Aldostools.png
    68 KB · Views: 33
  • PS3 Game Updates.png
    PS3 Game Updates.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 28

ZTTQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PS3 Game Updater
Thanks this is exactly what i want.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for this great app.

View attachment 344246

here it is, in action.

btw, that command will download all of them from that txt. it's about 1.25TBs.
Thank you so much it will be a great Shortcut.

@godreborn @zfreeman @Jjsong Do they require .rap to unlock them or are they already unlocked?

Last edited by ZTTQ,
Reactions: godreborn

Jjsong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks this is exactly what i want.

Thanks for this great app.

Thank you so much it will be a great Shortcut.

@godreborn @zfreeman @Jjsong Do they require .rap to unlock them or are they already unlocked?
they are already unlocked

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updates require a rap, but it will be the same rap as the original game. that's the reason fixes required update fixes. don't believe those wannabe hackers. I'll tell you exactly what they're doing.

Reactions: zfreeman and ZTTQ

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But @Jjsong said they are already unlocked. I don’t have .rap file for the original game.
if you mean the official links, then no. you need the rap file of the base game. it's the same, base and update. the only way to get around that is to encrypt the game as free. that's what people call a game fix, but it's far from a fix, because all updates require a decrypt. that's what pissed me off to begin with is that certain pos members of the scene decided to take control of the scene by providing "fixes" rather than actual licenses. you don't need to do anything if you have the license. from what I've heard, these fixes were for the truly stupid, people who couldn't inject a license. I mean seriously??? if you can't even do that, you should just go legit.

• Sad
Reactions: zfreeman and ZTTQ

ZTTQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have an already decrypted game and I want to install an update to it. Does it require the rap file?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, or you'd have to make the update and game as free. that's the main reason why it's bullshit. if those little fuckers hadn't tried to take control of the scene, we wouldn't have this problem. what makes matters worse is that I'm considered the bad guy in this situation. I don't hide things from sceners. unfortunately, these pos have fucked up the ps4 scene, and I predict they'll do the same with the ps5 scene.,

the updates do not need .rap and the same if you want to download .rap you can go to nopaystation
updates need the same rap as the base game, otherwise you have to download fix after fix.

Jjsong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, or you'd have to make the update and game as free. that's the main reason why it's bullshit. if those little fuckers hadn't tried to take control of the scene, we wouldn't have this problem. what makes matters worse is that I'm considered the bad guy in this situation. I don't hide things from sceners. unfortunately, these pos have fucked up the ps4 scene, and I predict they'll do the same with the ps5 scene.,

updates need the same rap as the base game, otherwise you have to download fix after fix.
a game in bd format does not need rap, a game in digital format does need .rap, the updates do not need .rap, you can install the updates without any problem, but if for example you have a game in digital format without .rap installed then no you will be able to play it even if you install the update, sorry my bad english

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he's talking about a downloaded game. I know very well that a retail disc doesn't need a license. you are correct about digital games. don't believe repack. from what I understand, they've even done the same with the ps4, regarding tricking people into thinking that a fix was needed. they're just going to pollute the ps5 scene like they did with the ps3 and the ps4. I will not help the truly stupid. I mean how can I possibly help people who don't want to do any research.

ZTTQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

When you buy a game for 60$ for example you paid 60$ for the license (rap) which is to play the game legally. I don’t see how PS4 scene is not good it is perfect. Especially the easiest hacking method I saw just go to a website click click and it is hacked. And games do not require a key or license just check if pkg file is fake or not.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you buy a game for 60$ for example you paid 60$ for the license (rap) which is to play the game legally. I don’t see how PS4 scene is not good it is perfect. Especially the easiest hacking method I saw just go to a website click click and it is hacked.
you do not need a rap for a retail disc, but for a digital game, you do. sony made it more problematic with the ps4, because you do need a license even for retail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill