Opinion

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by david432111, Aug 25, 2008.

1. david432111
    OP

david432111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2008
    Denmark
    A few weeks ago my brother knocked my wii over while I was playing Super smash bros Brawl and I thought nothing happened. So last week I tried to play subspace emissary and I get a disk read error. I try to load it again and the same the happens. I then take the disk out and I see 2 huge scratches towards the edge of my disk. I then test everything else in the game and they all work fine. So my parents are replacing the disk so, should I get a new copy of the game or get twilight princess. The only reason I really want it is because of homebrew and stuff, but I might play the game if I get it. So which should I get?

2. pokemongalaxy

pokemongalaxy Banned

Banned
    Mar 10, 2008
    Canada
    get it again, but cant you repair the scratches with those $10 repair kits @ Eb games?I think SSBB is a really good game, and shouldnt be replaced with hacking, get tp if you have extra money or something [​IMG]

3. david432111
    OP

david432111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2008
    Denmark
    No, probably not the scratches are REALLY deep. Plus I rarely play subspace emissary.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice