ROM Hack OoT3DHax Save Request

LordIgnis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright so due to my being a total idiot, I updated my N3DS to 10.2...

That being said, there are no easily accessible exploits to use the homebrew launcher on my 3DS that don't require me to either spend shit tons of money to acquire a copy of cubic ninja to use ninjhax or buying a sky3ds which is still $100 for that alone, and Smashhax is out of the question due to not owning or willing to take the time to partition either of my computers to run linux to use the smash beacon hack. Browserhax being unavailable at this time for version 10.2, and given none of those are able to be done I need a way to install OoT3dhax on my gamecard without having direct access to homebrew.

I have a 3DS Powersave device, therefore I have a way to inject the save file into my game to load the payloads and such from my SD card, so if anyone can extract their save game from their already patched save of OoT3dHax for the US version of the game and upload it, you would be a immense help to my crisis at this time.

- Thanks in Advance to anyone who can help!-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI