Hacking [ONLY A VIDEO NO WAD]

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Shees,
When you give up (and shut up and stop making so much same topics, and stupid ones...)

Fail...
frown.gif

Fakie!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Couldn't you just make these threads after you've done that? I mean, we don't need a bunch of threads from you saying "I will do this and this, I promise". Besides, what you show us here is nothing new, really.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I still saw some ... or at least one (click) open...

But next to that...

I know it is like 1337 HAXZOR AwEs0M3! etc etc... (or w/e)

But it isn't that cool as most think... and it is pretty cheap also...

And this is blackseat mod-ding but... But I think I should note him to read rules... I had to do it my self too... and it was good to read!
yaynds.gif

QUOTE said:
Advertising & Requests

Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

As long as the advert is non-obtrusive and does not contain links to warez of any kind, members may link to their own website, forum, or venture in their signature and profile ONLY.

Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: asking users to visit a website for the member to gain points/etc, begging to become a staff member, torrent invite, translation, and dump requests, and especially pyramid schemes; where you are asking members to help you out by registering places, visiting certain websites, etc.

That part is one of the stumpiest parts of your topics... (all, just my opinion)

But you're trying good, and meaning well I think..(hope)
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Gonna buy one for my raspberry Pi lol