1. StriderVM

OP StriderVM GBAtemp Fan

This is a sorta continuation of my problem here :
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/since-3dnus-is-not-working-anymore-how-to-region-change-the-3ds.400446/

This is a different issue altogether.

What I want primarily is to change region (From JPN to USA). According to tutorials, in order for this to happen, I need to update the emuNAND firmware into a version in which I have a copy the same exact firmware version but in a different region.

Since 3DNUS is gone, I don't think there is a copy of the 10.2 firmware right? So just updating the emuNAND thru System Update will not work.

So I'm thinking of using FBI Injection on H&S on rxTools in order to install Sysupdater and update from that. Although it says successful, when going into emuNAND the H&S Application was not replaced, I have been hearing that FBI injection on 4.X firmware does not work? Can anyone verify this?

An alternative solution I'm thinking of is to find a Japanese game with the 9.XJ firmware and install into the emuNAND....... And I can't find any game that has the 9.0J to 9.2J firmware..... According to that database website anyway.....

So now what?

2. Dean_

Dean_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

3dnus is working for the latest firms (of course)
    download them, install them.

3. StriderVM

OP StriderVM GBAtemp Fan

It does? So what firmware versions work?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (Region, impass, change