Hardware OLED system shells now available

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks great but I'm not very into blue.. Hope they'll make a fully transparent/smoke grey shell in the future. Also the kickstand looks a bit off, but if you use the original metal kickstand it blocks half of the transparent shell..

Aheago

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks great but I'm not very into blue.. Hope they'll make a fully transparent/smoke grey shell in the future. Also the kickstand looks a bit off, but if you use the original metal kickstand it blocks half of the transparent shell..
They have a bunch of over colors available including smoke gray. The blue is just the link I used because their site kinda sucks and the OLED ones are mixed in with the million of normal switch and switch lite products

Reactions: randy_w

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, just realized they have separate pages for different color options, instead of making a list and let you choose the color. Might pick one up but I don't want to get rid of the metal kickstand

Aheago

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, just realized they have separate pages for different color options, instead of making a list and let you choose the color. Might pick one up but I don't want to get rid of the metal kickstand
They have pages where they sell just the OLED shell without a kickstand for some reason (they not include a matching color stand when bundled with joycon shells)

But on those pages they state you can still use your metal kickstand since well you’d need too unless you just don’t want one anymore

juanvlc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ice blue.
Hope it helps

Attachments

• IMG_20220712_180844.jpg
    IMG_20220712_180844.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20220712_190315.jpg
    IMG_20220712_190315.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 31

juanvlc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
How’s the quality ?

The bass top ones felt and handled like dollar store plastic
It's stremerate... Plastic It's not the same quality as Nintendo but not bad at all. Cost me 28€ the whole shell. Joycons shell are also good.
You must use your own metal hinges and they provide all the plastics.

Last edited by juanvlc,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr