OLED MOD CHIP!

LoveNova

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just picked up a new switch oled and I was stupid not doing enough research to realize I need a modchip to homebrew. this is my first time with this type of stuff and I already have a plan in mind, get the chip and see if anyone local has a phd in soldering or sum like that . but back to the main topic does anyone have any suggestions for mod chips and were I can get them and if I do try to obtain one am I okay shipping it to my house or will i get raided or something.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
see if anyone local has a phd in soldering or sum like that.
You don't need a PhD in soldering, there are plenty of good YouTube tutorials on how to solder - EEVblog has some great ones. Alternatively, take your Switch to an electronics shop and ask them to install the chip for you.

but back to the main topic does anyone have any suggestions for mod chips and were I can get them
AliExpress and eBay are the best places to pick up Switch modchips. You can either get a HWFLY OLED chip or make your own with a Pi Pico RP2040 flashed with PicoFly.

if I do try to obtain one am I okay shipping it to my house or will i get raided or something.
No. You will not get your house raided for buying modchips.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...