megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Terrorism Terrorism Te Rr or ism Terrorism Terrorism Te Rr or ism, killing all Peta Bastaaaaards.
no seriously.
this brings me great idea's to invoke terrorism
biggrin.gif
well done PETA you have just given criminals idea. *Clap* *Clap* infact. even this pacifist might become a terrorist *Lies*
i see ideals of Terrorism with a *Invisible Monkey* and a *Triggerbox* and *Dodge*

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
you know..i see this inconsiderate as there are alot of dog/cat/other animal movies....so PETA should SHUT UP before i find a way to MAKE them shut up.....GreenPeace is wai betta

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
alucard77 said:
The thing that is dumb, is that they already used a monkey, that according to PETA must of been abused. So what difference is it if you pull the ad or not. The guy who abused the monkey has made his money already, so who are you helping by taking out the monkey from the ad?
According to that logic, selling drugs to an addict is morally acceptable because he could get the drugs somewhere else. While that's true, you are promoting drugs if you sell them, causing more usage.

The same can be said with this commercial. If the ad doesn't get pulled or changed, the company still has the benefit of the monkey promoting their product. If they don't get punished for it, they will continue to do it, causing more animal cruelty.

That said, PETA is completely stupid here. It's great that there are organizations trying to protect animals from being abused, but this is insanity that will only make the PETA look stupid.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Too bad I live in Europe where we have corners and American cars flee our shores quicker than a guy who just faked his own death so I can never see this little piece of awesome aired on the TV
frown.gif

PETA are doing what they think is right but they're a vegan protest group therefore want us to let all the animals free (hey, what are we gonna do with all those wild cows?) and for us to live on bits of grass which is just too radical to ever work. As for the cruelty I'm pretty sure the only real cruelty I could see in that video was a chimpanzee being called a monkey. Such cruelty SHOULD NOT GO UNPUNISHED!!! (not)
Oh well, they made it even better so it doesn't matter
smile.gif

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any one noticed how he was less enthusiastic when saying "Oh! Wait there's a-...." on the second commercial?

D

Deleted User

OP
BlackDave said:
Any one noticed how he was less enthusiastic when saying "Oh! Wait there's a-...." on the second commercial?
Well, naturally... 0-o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.