Hacking NTSC 3.2U Upgrading help

djsnb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off i modded my wii a couple of years back. i used the twilight hack and starfall (i beleave )? id like to update or atleast be current. i tryed installing Netflix channel and the wii just restartes everytime. I tryed to install ISO56 in wadmanager and i get error and cannot install it. Someone said to use PIMP MY WII, i tryed that and it did say i needed updates and i did run the program but everything got an error when trying to install. (wii is still fine as far as i can tell). i tryied to install cIOSCorp 3.6 (sence i think when i did the hacks back when, i used this with the package) it said failed on everything and restarted my wii.
i do not have preloader nore bootmii (2) on my system and unsure if im able to install them or not. Im just trying not to brick or kill my wii so that is why im asking in here XD. Any suggestions would be great. My main thing is getting the netflix channel to work with no disc. The disc still works but has a nag that the disc is not needed anymore but it still works, but i fear sooner or later it will not work. The wii is netflix player for the kids and if that goes out well dads the bad guy, know what i mean lol. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to shoot me in the right direction.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should do it the 2010 way: using modmii, press W and follow the guide.
To use any program stated above use tehm with ios 236 and it will work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I got this one - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DDHC5MV