1. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

I have a R4i SDHC (ndsiLL.com) which is basically a DSTT clone, yet NTR-BOOT-FLASHER detects it as a R4i GOLD 3DS and I see the DUMP, RESTORE AND INJECT options. I dumped the Flash and have the backup.bin and as soon as I select the Inject NTRBoot option the injection starts, and the loading goes from 0 to 100% at a fast rate for three time then it says injection done! I get HAPPY! LOL As soon as I reach my homemenu after the reboot the CART icon shows the DS Flashcart which make me astonished (for it shouldn't be their) I select the option and DAMN! I can still see YSMENU and play DS games that means no NTRBoot Magic really happened. What to do now? I cannot get a new Flashcart, as I don't at all trust the online FLASHCART suppliers (I bought the clone from Singapore)

Last edited Dec 18, 2017
  2. triumph01

triumph01 Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    same Problem here

3. modularspace32

Newcomer

Australia
    (as at december 2017) try using an older version of ntrboothax - mine didn't work with 4.0 but 2.2 did. hope that helps.

4. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

4.0? Still the latest release is 0.3.1! Thnx by the way at least you replied with some information. @modularspace32 I just found out my flashcart isn't a DSTT (Confirmerd by DSTTFakeChecker.nds 0.1) instead it might be (99%) a R4i SDHC (DSTT clone family)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - NTRboothax, Injection, Working