Gaming NSFW Switch Games

Pokepicker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Does anyone here know of any physical "NSFW" or "risqué" games for the Nintendo Switch? Cutsie girls, big eyes, fun hair colors and potentially skimpy clothing.

I like collecting all sorts of stuff, and the idea of more risqué titles for Nintendo consoles is right up my alley.

I saw Japan had a release of Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura. This must be the most risqué title I know of. Unfortunately it seems as it is a eShop only title.

Gal*Gun2 is on the "gonna get it" list. Is there any reason to believe that the European version will be different from the Japan version? It would be fun to be able to understand the action. But then again, if the Japan version is stranger in some way I will have to look at importing it.

I am thinking to pick up a copy of Yoru no Nai Kuni 2 Shingetsu no Hanayome. If the gameplay itself is not so much "NSFW", some of the cutscenes could be classified as such.

Maybe Fate/Extella, even if it didn't look so risqué. I was sold when I saw a cute girl wearing her fox tail.

Now. What am I missing? Hopefully more games like Senran Kagura will show up with time.

Last edited by Pokepicker,

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Gal*Gun2 is on the "gonna get it" list. Is there any reason the believe the European version will be different from the Japan version? It would be fun to be able to understand the action. But then again, if the Japan version is stranger in some way I will have to look at importing it.
I have the European version of G*G 1 for PS4, and to my knowledge it has no censorship differences from the Japanese version. I see no reason for that to change with the sequel unless Nintendo throws its opinion into the ring.

Pokepicker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have the European version of G*G 1 for PS4, and to my knowledge it has no censorship differences from the Japanese version. I see no reason for that to change with the sequel unless Nintendo throws its opinion into the ring.

Good to hear. I wouldn't be shocked tho. Even Xenoblade Chronicles 2 have some differences in both character clothing and dialog.

Pokepicker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
@LightyKD As stated in the original post, I belive that Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura is only available as an eShop download.

The only way of "importing" this is just getting a Japanese eShop account and download it.
Hopefully there will be a physical release at some point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.