XP
Country
United Kingdom
FW 9.0.0
Atmosphere 0.9.4
NS_Usbloader.jar 0.8
fluffy.exe 2.9.2
tinfoil 0.2.1

So i can't get neither program to detect my switch when using the fluffy recommended tinfoil nro. fluffy appears to crash on startup (well not really crash but needs to be shutdown via task manager as it cripples my pc) Here is the log from NSUL
[ INFO ] Start chain
[ PASS ] libusb initialization
[ PASS ] Get device list
[ FAIL ] NS in connected USB devices not found
[ INFO ] Requested context close
[ INFO ] End chain

I don't seem to have issues with goldtree/leaf detecting the switch and tegra has no issues dumping payload. I havent installed any other windows drivers outside of the ones recommended for goldleaf from zadig and I havent yet tried getting it to work with aluminium foil (mostly because I have no interest in using it) I have tried running the terminal python scripts from the fluffy gbatemp thread but because it doesn't say the location to run those scripts, windows doesnt recognise the commands.

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So laptop has no issues with detecting switch when I install the libusbk drivers but pc still can't. I've tried reinstalling the libusbk drivers but still no effect, is windows blocking access to the usb port? Is that even a thing?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
between switching to a new laptop with win 10 and updating the switch to 8.x i too had issues with usb installing.
python based solutions didn't work and tinfoil too gave me issues.

goldleaf + nu usbloader.jar worked though.

anyways, i guess you already tried reinstalling the zadig drivers and tried all your usb ports?

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have tried reinstalling drivers and using all my usb 3.0 ports but nothing works. My last option is reinstalling windows but I don't really want to do that yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-