Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexRawr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello GbaTemper's. My name is Alex. I'm here to talk to all the whole 3DS hacking community. I have seen all the new threads about 'Oww shit- i updated now what?' for every diffrent card -.-'.
Here's the thing- WE HAVE A STICKY TO SEE IF YOU CAN UPDATE AND IT ONLY TAKES A QUICK GOOGLE TO SEE HOW TO DO IT #vexxed.
I don't mind the one's that Gbatemp do not update on, e.g- R4i-xl or the r4 purple, But we are overloaded with the popular cards like Acekard and r43ds cards. Im just asking the flashcard community of gbatemp to read and look up info on google before posting on the forum. We clear? :D

AlexRawr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It happens every update. Look at the first page of the 'hacking and hombrew' section. its nearly all about flashcards. -.-'

AlexRawr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Awhile. I have been comming to gbatemp for 2 years now. I only made an account a month ago.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello GbaTemper's. My name is Alex. I'm here to talk to all the whole 3DS hacking community. I have seen all the new threads about 'Oww shit- i updated now what?' for every diffrent card -.-'.
Here's the thing- WE HAVE A STICKY TO SEE IF YOU CAN UPDATE AND IT ONLY TAKES A QUICK GOOGLE TO SEE HOW TO DO IT #vexxed.
I don't mind the one's that Gbatemp do not update on, e.g- R4i-xl or the r4 purple, But we are overloaded with the popular cards like Acekard and r43ds cards. Im just asking the flashcard community of gbatemp to read and look up info on google before posting on the forum. We clear? :D

You really think that this will stop them.
It's normal, and your post doesn't help in anything.

People won't evn listen to a moderator, so they won't listen to you.
Maybe if you talk to moderators you can make a way to reduce it, but stay calm, because it will happen every time that comes a update

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Google + "gbatemp keywordsHere" = All knowledge.
Stickies are not necessary with this method. (but useful if they show up in search results :P )

But I agree, when people don't use google or stickies before posting, they should be hung upside down and spanked. :P

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did we really need another thread pointing out that people don't read? Especially since the only people reading this are people who well, actually read the stickies...

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Shit thread is shit thread.

Reactions: 1 person

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

[sarcasm]Wow what an authority figure. I'm sure everyone will listen to you now.[/sarcasm]

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
AlexRawr, you suck

even more than the people who do not read the stickys. Who dont read the stickys is only a lazy noob, you are a noob who think that are not a noob.

Edit: Just one more thing. I'm a noob, and I dont need to post random things, I'm here to learn, and I already learned a lot. You should do this (learn) before start posting things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1