No Motion Control In Games?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by bikeking8, Sep 16, 2010.

Sep 16, 2010
  1. bikeking8
    OP

Newcomer bikeking8 Newbie

United States
    Love this program, since it worked when USB Loader GX couldn't find my HDD. I can load up and start games just fine, but I can't use motion controls. I can point and click just fine (Rooms: The Main Building) but when I have to use the tilt/motion feature of the controllers (Super Mario Sluggers, Rec Room Games, Mario Kart, Wii Bowling, etc., etc., etc...) I get no response. Anyone have any ideas? I used GAF's Wii Homebrew Tutorial to install cIOS249. I've read the google docs README-CFG. I'm running CFG Loader v60.1. I installed my HBC when I had 4.2u, wife made me go to 4.3 for Super Mario Galaxy 2, but I can still install/uninstall wads, read a USB HDD and of course run CFG Loader off an SD card. Any other information you need, I'll do my best to provide.

2. bikeking8
    OP

Newcomer bikeking8 Newbie

United States
    I tried another controller and it worked. Occam's Razor, anyone?

*edit* The problem was the accelerometer on that particular controller, so I just smacked it a few time on the battery area. Honestly, my rage existed new levels trying umpteen "guides" on the process of USB loaders apparently written by ADHD patients. Hence, my fist/knee/bulldozer-gun assailed the poor thing on multiple occasions. My suggestion for anyone who wants to use USB games? Use the Holy Trinity: USB Device Compatibility List, GAF's Wii Homebrew Tutorial and Configurable USB Loader.