No Good 4.3u System Now.. :(

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by glennallenwalker, Dec 6, 2010.

1. glennallenwalker
    OP

glennallenwalker Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2010
    United States
    Yea.. No Good.. My Girlfriend wanted to put netflix on our wii which i hacked with the Zelda hack a long while ago and it told her something about needign to be upodated... so she did... now i'm on 4.3u it says and I usually go through USB LoaderGX to play all my games off of an External.. but now when i try to go to USB LoaderGX I get this odd screen that say's ' Exception ( DSI ) occurred ' followed by a bunch of misc numbers and letters then it says ' Stack Dump " followed by a bunch of misc numbers and letters then ' Code Dump ' Followed by more misc letters and numbers.. then it says ' reloading in 5 seconds' and then the word ' Reload ' then just freezes.. Its got all that on one black screen.. Any Idea or clue on how to get this back to usable ? Thanks..

2. montyzoomer

montyzoomer Member

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2009
    Hopefully you still have the homebrew channel. You need to update to HBC1.08 using a wi-fi connection. Just go to the channel and it updates automatically.

Then follow the Sticky guide on how to mod a 4.3.

I found a topic on another site very helpful,
    How To Restore the Trucha Bug in IOS36 [Guide]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice