NO$GBA Settings

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by I am r4ymond, Oct 31, 2009.

Oct 31, 2009

NO$GBA Settings by I am r4ymond at 2:39 AM (1,665 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. I am r4ymond
    OP

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    This is the first time I'm using NO$GBA...and I need help. So when I tried to Open and Play a Game with NO$GBA, I get an error. The error is something like: "Could not read data. Please turn the Power OFF and reinsert the Game Card." I always get that error. After minutes of Searching, I couldn't find the Answer that I wanted to help me on NO$GBA. So, instead of Flaming me about "You could've searched it yourself, blah blah blah" Why don't you guys tell me what I should do. Please. Do I change some Specific things for the NO$GBA Settings?

2. basher11

Member basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

United States
    is it no$gba 2.6 or 2.6a? because 2.6 you need to manually change the save type for the game and 2.6a has an auto thing for that. check to see if you have that in the emulation settings, or its just the game.

hope i helped.

3. I am r4ymond
    OP

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    I think it was 2.6a, but, anyways, I did a little fiddling around with the Settings. I came across the Save type. There were various things, such as save as a 512k or 200k something Save file and got it to work. Thanks anyways!

4. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    If it was 2.6a, there would be another option for "auto" that would be selected by default. It makes things easier, so I would suggest going out and finding that version.

5. winrehs

Member winrehs GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    For me, the problems i have now with 2.6a is my no$zoomer ( I got the latest one ), everytime I star a game it only shows a white screen. Do you know how to fix it guys??