Gaming No 3ds 3d videos?

ryan90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The 3ds is in 3d, on youtube you can easily upload 3d videos so why is it Nintendo never released the kid Icarus trailer in 3d or and other ones

Is there a single video out there that actually has the 3ds in 3d video?

There all moaning about how they can't show us how awesome these games are when they actually could if they would just give me some 3d footage

thoughts?

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
None so far
frown.gif

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, Nintendo can put all the money and effort into turning a trailer for a game into 3D, but they still couldn't show gameplay footage. The 3DS does 3D differently than what we've used for generations (the blue-and-red thing that we all use). Youtube just shows videos. The videos can be made to be red-and-blue-3D. The 3DS does not work like that.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unlikely. you would need a 3d capable monitor and even then the 3ds "does" 3d, as poster above me said "differently", Its a form of parallax barrier 3d in which the screen has slits designated for each eye. One would need that type of monitor, which if it exists would cost a lot.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Tempers, Tempers stop it! This is almost like the Nintendo DS all over again, we will be able to see videos of the gameplay soon and we will see people playing or unboxing them. Its only a matter of time.

Deathmore

Trophies
XP
Country
monkat said:
Well, Nintendo can put all the money and effort into turning a trailer for a game into 3D, but they still couldn't show gameplay footage. The 3DS does 3D differently than what we've used for generations (the blue-and-red thing that we all use). Youtube just shows videos. The videos can be made to be red-and-blue-3D. The 3DS does not work like that.
Yeah the 3DS shows in stereoscopic 3D which can only be viewed at home if you have a 3DTV or a 3D monitor. They can just show 3D trailers of the game in a cinema (theatre), before the 3D movie starts. That way they can show the 3D and then question the consumer, would you like to play 3D with no glasses?

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
DigitalDeviant said:
Unlikely. you would need a 3d capable monitor and even then the 3ds "does" 3d, as poster above me said "differently", Its a form of parallax barrier 3d in which the screen has slits designated for each eye. One would need that type of monitor, which if it exists would cost a lot.
I said its just a simulation, not th real thing ..

Anyhoo you just use cross-eye method
rolleyes.gif
Though when you put the video on cross-eye method, the Left and Right screen image are reversed, so you need to put your eyes at the direct opposite of the regular cross-eye position.. uhhmm called wall-eyed I believe... If you cannot do that.. to bad
smile.gif

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...of%20cross-eyed

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Even if it was possible, YouTube 3D requires glasses. Since Nintendo's filosophy with the 3DS is "3D without glasses", having trailers that need glasses would be against that philosophy. That's just my guess though, I would also like to see Kid Icarus pop out of my screen
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1