Misc NNID on new Wii U

torrentted84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since I now have 2 Wii U's how do I transfer my NNID and software to the new one or am I sh*t out of luck.

One is on 3.0.1 and the other one on the latest (Think 5.5.0) since I went online by accident.

I read that a system transfer is needed, but they both need to be at 5.5.0 (Can I spoof the one and then make a transfer?).

And I also read that the content is now linked to the NNID so if in the future it's possible to go online can I then link my account again? I also have a 3DS so maybe I can do something with it.

Atross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
An excellent question, I planed to take a second Wii U because like you, my first console was updated by online accident...

torrentted84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I might have an answer for my own question. I read somewhere on this forum that a user had successfully called Nintendo support to unlink the NNID and could link it to another machine.

I called the support as well and I have now an unlinked account for my NNID which I can link to a new machine.
The new Wii U is still on firmware 3 'something' but I am waiting that either an emunand get's released or that the spoofer towards 5.5 is a bit longer in the wild to see how it works after a new update.

After that support mentioned that it would be possible to link it to a new Wii U with all my purchases and wallet intact.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later