Nintendont Video Error

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by RikuCrafter, Dec 30, 2013.

1. RikuCrafter
    OP

RikuCrafter GBAtemp Regular

Oct 8, 2011
    I've posted this in the thread more than once, but it seems to get buried. Any and all help would be very appreciated, please.

I have a Black Mario Kart bundle Wii, on 4.3, Australian. When I attempt to launch Wind Waker through Nintendont, any version, my video and audio seem to disconnect. My TV displays "no signal". I have tried with both USA and EUR isos, but neither have worked.

Please, help! I know that others have gotten it working, but I'm just putting this down to something I may have missed. I appreciate any replies, in advance.

2. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    You probably didn't get a reply because users don't know how to answer/fix that issue.
    Except trying by yourself "options" you see, there's no real fixes.

Try a different video mode in nintendont settings (press B before launching the game)
    Auto should work most of the time.
    Force PAL50, PAL50, NTSC, MPAL, etc.

If nothing work,
    try a different cable (component instead of composite)
    try a different video mode in your wii settings (480p, 480i 60Hz, 576i)
    try a different TV mode 4:3, 16:9

3. RikuCrafter
    OP

Oct 8, 2011
    Awesome, thank you. I'll give those a go in the morning. I really wasn't sure if there was a reply or not aside from one time; there were just go many posts sometimes that it made sorting impossible if they were indirect replying.

4. RikuCrafter
    OP

Oct 8, 2011
    They all didn't work, but thank you. I guess I'm just not meant to be able to use it ^^

5. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    Then I really don't know what's the problem, sorry.

did you try another game?
    or another region of Wind Waker ISO?

6. RikuCrafter
    OP

Oct 8, 2011
    Perfectly fine, thank you!

I have tried both regions of the Wind Waker iso, but I'll see if I can acquire another game to try. I may have an "of course Wind Waker won't work" moment :P XD