Hacking Nintendont savegames upload & sharing

nakata6790

True Player
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi all. I open this thread to upload our savegames (in .raw format) from various GC games played via Nintendont. This way we can share them between us.

Note: The games' region is visible from the games' ID. Those with E as the 4th letter are US isos, those with P as the 4th letter are PAL. Also, all MC .raw files are 251 (default nintendont) size, 2MB ones.

GEDP01,"Eternal Darkness"
All 3 gods beaten as well as Mantorok rune found, so you get the true ending. Eternal mode unlocked as well.

GTEP01,"1080 Avalanche"
Beaten all 4 difficulties in match race (that includes extreme as well). Also have about 13 coins so all characters have 5 snowboards to choose from. Also unlocked snowman.

GDIP7D,"Die Hard Vendetta"
Every mission beaten in Die Hard, Die Harder & Die Hardest mode.
GB4E51,"Burnout 2 Point of Impact"
All championships, challenges & cars beaten.

GFZP01,"F-Zero GX"
All championships beaten in master, all custom parts unlocked, all vehicles & characters unlocked, all story mode chapters beaten.

= EDIT =

Some more savegames made by Gbatemp community, i quote them here on the OP:

I don't have much to offer, but I like the idea of this thread. One of my games is already listed by someone, but the more variety the better I guess :toot:

GGTE01,"Chibi-Robo!"
100% complete. Main story completed, with every costume, item, and sticker unlocked

GT3E52,"Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3"
Completed Career mode with every character, with all goals completed and gold medals in every event for all characters. All cheats and movies unlocked through normal play. Will work on getting all stats and boards for all characters soon and will update this save!

Wow. This took forever.

Presenting....Nintendont Savegame Master Pack!

Includes every save game included in this thread as a single ninmem.raw or as a individual 2mb/251 block save

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kd8ow5xw8v2l5v4/Nintendont_Savegame_Master_Pack.rar

Whoa! Finally, a complete 100% save file for Shadow The Hedgehog, both US and JAP, thanks to ShadowOne333 for providing the cheat code to unlock full library, anyway here it is:

-Shadow The Hedgehog (US): 100%
http://www.mediafire.com/download/w7eyy2dfyfq4954/GUPE.raw

I also updated my original post with both the US and JAP saves in case somebody needs them.

Adeka Perhaps you'd like to update the save collection in the first post with this more complete save for Shadow The Hedgehog.

Sorry I took long but I went ahead and made you a one file save for Hudson Selection 4 Adventure Islandhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/pzh19y34g08fbo8/GTNJ.raw

I have updated the save for both TMNT2 and TMNT3 now I unlocked the arcade game on each save:

-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 - Battle Nexus (NTSC):http://www.mediafire.com/download/wbe4ha766otbm9c/GNIE.raw
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles3 - Mutant Nightmare: http://www.mediafire.com/download/39ht7fedwx0y1re/G3QE.raw

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes [EUR/PAL]
Dog Tags 100%: All Difficulties
Stealth, Bandana and Camera: All Difficulties
Tuxedo Snake, Sneaking Meryl, Crimson Ninja

File 00: Let's you start a new game with the unlocks.
File 01: Just me messing about
( I know it looks messy/stupid but I dunno how to erase it lol )

Please delete my previous post as it's obsolete to this.

Attachments

• GEDP.zip
    217.9 KB · Views: 523
  • GTEP.zip
    131.2 KB · Views: 477
  • GDIP.zip
    60.9 KB · Views: 365
  • GB4E.zip
    128.9 KB · Views: 411
  • GFZP.zip
    429.1 KB · Views: 981
Last edited by nakata6790,

pokeparadox

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a better 1080 save for you... just want to perfect the remaining gate runs then I'll upload it! ;)
(I've already unlocked everything I just want to clear out all default hiscores, etc.)

EDIT: Is your save PAL or NTSC?... I'll be uploading NTSC version in any case.

nakata6790

True Player
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I make a new post to attach more savegames:

GHMP4F,"Hitman 2"
All misions beaten on hardest difficulty, ~10 Silent Assassin awards collected, all guns unlocked

D43P01,"Legend of Zelda OoT & MQ"
This is the Master Quest disc included with Wind Waker. It has OoT & OoT Master Quest.
I have beaten Master Quest all the way, everything done and also managed famous glitches like 5 bottles (turn temporary item in permanent extra bottle), skulltulla trick with the boomerang in the hyrule castle (so i have 117 skulltulas total instead of just 100).

RELS01,"Legend of Zelda MM (60HZ)"
This is Majoras mask tgc file, extracted from PAL Zelda Collector's edition & converted to gcm. I have beaten the game, all sidequests done, all items & masks collected (Oni Link as well), 19.5 hearts collected missing 2-3 quarter pieces from town shooting gallery.

GRSPAF,"Soul Calibur 2"
All characters, modes and weapons unlocked.

GMSP01,"Super Mario Sunshine"
All 120 shines gotten, all blues coins found

GM2P8P,"Super Monkey Ball 2"
Story mode beaten

G3FP69,"Timesplitters Future Perfect"
Story mode fully beaten on Hard, most challenges platinum-ed, all (i think) characters & stages unlocked for multi.

GTSP4F,"TimeSplitters 2"
Story mode beaten on Hard. Took a while, this.

GWRP01,"Waverace Blue Storm"
All championships beaten, all characters & tracks unlocked, all (IIRC) stunt courses beaten.

I've got a better 1080 save for you... just want to perfect the remaining gate runs then I'll upload it! ;)
(I've already unlocked everything I just want to clear out all default hiscores, etc.)

EDIT: Is your save PAL or NTSC?... I'll be uploading NTSC version in any case.

Cool! Mine is PAL, as evidenced by the game's ID.

Attachments

• GHMP.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 517
  • D43P.zip
    317.3 KB · Views: 422
  • RELS.zip
    250.6 KB · Views: 409
  • GRSP.zip
    173.2 KB · Views: 846
  • GMSP.zip
    173.2 KB · Views: 846
  • GM2P.zip
    227.3 KB · Views: 438
  • G3FP.zip
    237.2 KB · Views: 570
  • GTSP.zip
    144.8 KB · Views: 514
  • GWRP.zip
    174 KB · Views: 480
Reactions: pokeparadox

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes NTSC (Version)

End of Disc 1, Before the door to disc 2. Very Easy mode on verge to collecting bandana
Survived Torture.

Attachments

• MGSTS Disc1End.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 437

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
Here's some more 100% savageness:

GZWE01: WarioWare Inc.: Mega Party Games:

https://mega.co.nz/#!7Vs3kZxJ!ToBkdcufm5Yy3mlyjFu0i1PSl69LofUa1elO5cIvzss

GMSE01: Super Mario Sunshine:

https://mega.co.nz/#!fd0S1YSJ!OgnXZIbF0507UNu_j8eNI5cgs-yx59lbRtQhSEFw3B4

GAFE01: Animal Crossing:

https://mega.co.nz/#!CNFDFAxa!qT10zPMmwF8VJe8II3OaVf2CU9SCyNRFbar0wBgDCBw

Would it be OK if I put all of these saves in a folder in a website like Copy to keep them all in one place?

Maybe it could be used for downloading all of the saves via the app in the future (I know Abz put all of his custom banners in one repository to automatically download so this could surely work out.)

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bumping this thread hoping someone will post a MKDD save with all characters and carts unlocked :lol:

I have one that I can get you in a few days (I need to finish up catching up with school first). It's mixed in with another game I have, so you'll have to use Dolphin to extract it if you JUST want MKDD

Reactions: Adeka

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one that I can get you in a few days (I need to finish up catching up with school first). It's mixed in with another game I have, so you'll have to use Dolphin to extract it if you JUST want MKDD

As long as it's got everything unlocked i'll be happy:lol:

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
If you guys still need save files I could share my collection if anyone's interested, I can post them tomorrow but now I have to go to bed, btw if anybody has a complete save file for Mario kart Arcade GP I'd be very interested.

Reactions: Adeka

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you guys still need save files I could share my collection if anyone's interested, I can post them tomorrow but now I have to go to bed, btw if anybody has a complete save file for Mario kart Arcade GP I'd be very interested.

All Save files are welcome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: