JeffHardy123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for title gore, oops

I have both Nintendont and WiiFlow from Abz's WiiFlow Mastermod pack 4 (just those two apps, not the whole pack). I use them cause I want Wiiflow to work with Nintendont.

They work great, but my settings for Abz's Nintendont do not save. I've tried launching it from both a USB drive and SD card via HBC, but same thing.

when I launch vanilla Nintendont from HBC, the settings DO save (but that's not the case with Abz's Nintendont launched from HBC). So I replaced Abz's Nintendont with vanilla and launched a game from Wiiflow..... and the settings reverted.

It's like Wiiflow reverts the settings or something. But then why don't the settings save in Abz's Nintendont launched from HBC?

I just want my screen to be stretched to 672 by default, goddamn.

Last edited by JeffHardy123,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for title gore, oops

I have both Nintendont and WiiFlow from Abz's WiiFlow Mastermod pack 4 (just those two apps, not the whole pack). I use them cause I want Wiiflow to work with Nintendont.

They work great, but my settings for Abz's Nintendont do not save. I've tried launching it from both a USB drive and SD card via HBC, but same thing.

when I launch vanilla Nintendont from HBC, the settings DO save (but that's not the case with Abz's Nintendont launched from HBC). So I replaced Abz's Nintendont with vanilla and launched a game from Wiiflow..... and the settings reverted.

It's like Wiiflow reverts the settings or something. But then why don't the settings save in Abz's Nintendont launched from HBC?

I just want my screen to be stretched to 672 by default, goddamn.
Update to MMMOD

https://send0r.de/Nintendont/Mr. Mysterio's Mod/

Reactions: JeffHardy123

ElektroDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The master mod pack uses a ton of plugins to make it work. I'd say that having just the bare minimum (I'm guessing just the dols) is making it not work as intended. Most of the settings are in nincfg.bin though, so try removing / saving a new one (backup first, in case) and seeing if that has any effect for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1