Hacking nintendont help

The Under Line

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have installed home-brew and did every thing correctly i launched Nintendont but no controller i have responds i got ps3 ps4 xbox360 xbox one wii u pro logitec controller duel and none of them work i dont know if i should buy a mayfly addpater or not please help

ps i also have a GameCube control

pps is there a way to exit out of a home-brew program without unpluging your wii u

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you even read the install instructions?

Next time post your problems in the official thread

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
YES I DID AND IM NOT DUMP do you want me to send you A ZIP TO SHOW YOU WHATS ON MY SD 'jerk'

You're not dump?? :lol:
.....What's an SD jerk, is that, like, a normal jerk but a bit more fuzzy and lo-res?
Re read the install instructions laddie, you clearly didn't read them properly (they may or may not also tell you that you can fix the Wii U unplug exit problem with a sledgehammer ;) )

Reactions: Bug_Checker_

The Under Line

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not dump?? :lol:
.....What's an SD jerk, is that, like, a normal jerk but a bit more fuzzy and lo-res?
Re read the install instructions laddie, you clearly didn't read them properly (they may or may not also tell you that you can fix the Wii U unplug exit problem with a sledgehammer ;) ) This is not fair im only asking a simple question do i need a mayfly adapter or not please just help me

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i will help you but it would be easier if you used the official nintendont thread

once in nintendont menu use your wiimote and click B after choosing usb/SD

now you are on the nintendont settings where you can do alot of things, press 1 and you should see a new menu if you have your internet settings correctly choose download controllers.zip(you need this for ps3,ps4 controllers)

no xbox controller will work without an adapter but the ps3/ps4 ones work with the usb cable

now back out and then on the settings choose hid device and turn it ON(ps3/ps4)

before starting a game make sure you have only one hid device connected trough usb(no bt support for ps3/ps4 only phisicall usb cable)

now start your game and when the game starts hit home button to turn your ps3 controller ON.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool