Homebrew Nintendont Crashing upon loading a Game

3li3liNintendoBoi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've been homebrewing my Wii for the last few days and stumbled upon an issue, when I try to load a few games on Nintendont (Luigi's Mansion for example) it will have the voice saying "Nintendo" and the it freezes. Any solution to this?

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your game ISO scrubbed? and is it compatible with being so? Do you have a Wide-screen mod enabled if the game does not originally support it? Also is the game from your region or is it outside of your region, that could result in a freeze too.

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not familiar with scrubbing isos, and yes my iso is in the right region, is scrubbing the iso necessary?
No, i just thought if you were using one it might cause an issue. Are you using the default settings on Nintendont!? All your games freeze like that?

Last edited by CoolMe,

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you see an ios 58 written in the Nintendont menu? What are you using a usb flash drive or external hdd? Does any Wii installed games you have work without any issues?

3li3liNintendoBoi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see an iOS but most of my Wii/GC games work fine, it's only Luigi's Mansion and super Mario striker that freeze upon load,

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see an iOS but most of my Wii/GC games work fine, it's only Luigi's Mansion and super Mario striker that freeze upon load,
Then, see the game settings for those 2 games on Nintendont, if you're not forcing Wide-screen patch 480p mode or PAL60hz, and maybe change the iso files and replace them with new ones just to make sure.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
always use md5 matching iso with redump full 1.35gb for best compatibility nintendont is very sensible with isos since nintendont is not an emulator.

Reactions: almmiron

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well I followed a few tutorials and I set the settings that it said we're their preferences
not all settings work for every game, some games just arent compatible with many.

to get perfect compatibility its everything off or auto except mcemu that way works for every game, then you can start toggling stuff up to see if the game still works.

UWUyamilUWU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
alguien me ayuda intento jugar megaman X collection y primero corta la escena del logo de capcom y al entrar a cualquiera de los juegos se queda en pantalla negra, este juego lo probe en dolphin y va perfecto y con la escena de capcom y el aviso de cargando que jamas aparece en nintendont, ya probe distintas iso de diferentes fuentes y usb distintas y esta igual

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
alguien me ayuda intento jugar megaman X collection y primero corta la escena del logo de capcom y al entrar a cualquiera de los juegos se queda en pantalla negra, este juego lo probe en dolphin y va perfecto y con la escena de capcom y el aviso de cargando que jamas aparece en nintendont, ya probe distintas iso de diferentes fuentes y usb distintas y esta igual
take a picture of your nintendont settings, also make sure you use a full 1.35gb iso that matches redump md5, just becuase an iso works on dolphin doesnt mean it will work on nintendont, dolphin is an emulator nintendont is not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo