Nintendogs and Cats?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by fojacko, Dec 21, 2011.

Dec 21, 2011

Nintendogs and Cats? by fojacko at 3:14 PM (352 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. fojacko
    OP

Member fojacko GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Is the game worth it, i kinda liked the DS version (not gonna lie) it's probably because i like animals, but what i really wanted to know is that is it really that much like the DS version, if so, how much is it like the DS version, i've had a look at the item list, and i honestly think that this game is more in-depth than the DS version, you've got more items, and slightly more breeds.

The only slight issue i have is that the cheapest i have found it is £30 but i really don't want to spend that much, so is it worth £30 or should i just leave it?

2. Skelletonike

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    I only played Nintendogs and Cats for the 3DS back in the 3DS test cabins (those places where they had 3DS's showing off before it was released) and I can say that the game was really well done, the graphics were obviously better than the DS ones and the AI also seems to be improved. My female friends seem to have really enjoyed that game when they played, so I guess it's quite good.

3. Izzy011

Member Izzy011 The Business Bitch

United States
    It's a good game. I had it but I personally couldn't cope with the 3DS' michrophone

4. fojacko
    OP

Member fojacko GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Ok thanks guys, i will consider it.