Gaming Nintendo Zone Demos?

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if UK got any demos.
is the DOA demo out ?
Its on eShop.

So far we have Cooking Mama 4, RE:Revelations, Crush 3D, Metal Gear Solid 3, Nintendogs + Cats & Sonic & Mario 2012.

Only other demo that has been announced was Rayman Origins, nothing has ever been said about Kid Icarus 3DS having a demo.
You missed Rhythm Thief too. They announced it long ago when they announced the first Demo for Europe.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
is the DOA demo out ?
Its on eShop.

So far we have Cooking Mama 4, RE:Revelations, Crush 3D, Metal Gear Solid 3, Nintendogs + Cats & Sonic & Mario 2012.

Only other demo that has been announced was Rayman Origins, nothing has ever been said about Kid Icarus 3DS having a demo.
You missed Rhythm Thief too. They announced it long ago when they announced the first Demo for Europe.

Also Monster Hunter Tri G

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:U How did you all think me WANTING a Kid Icarus Demo means their making one.
Just a bit of ranting there folks
Because we are overly excited for the game :P I added your fc btw :P
Well who said I wanted YOUR FC :I just messin around ill add you but I would PM people you want to add you for future reference.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so we are going to get Nintendo Network this month and Europe is getting Rhythm Thief on April? AWESOME!

Oh and I think that Monster Hunter Tri demo confirms that the game will come to europe and America, right?
There really wasn't any doubt that it was coming to NA or Euro, its a remake of a Wii game, it would be ridiculously stupid of capcom not to localize it.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
is the DOA demo out ?
Its on eShop.

Wait, what? You guys got MH3G demo now, on top of Rhythm Thief?!?!?!??!

*walks away sobbing* why people making me cry all the time today...?

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
is the DOA demo out ?
Its on eShop.

We haven't got it yet. You will also get it at the same time as us.

Read this full a full list of 3DS demos and their regions.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
is the DOA demo out ?
Its on eShop.

We haven't got it yet. You will also get it at the same time as us.

Read this full a full list of 3DS demos and their regions.
that is bullshit.
i have been hoping for an mh3g translation for a while now and have searched the whole internet for every bit of rumor of it being localised. And you guys suddenly come up saying that europe and america are getting a demo!? what language is the demo in? english? really?
up until now, all we have are rumors of it being localised .The demo is a far cry

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Wait, so we are going to get Nintendo Network this month and Europe is getting Rhythm Thief on April? AWESOME!

Oh and I think that Monster Hunter Tri demo confirms that the game will come to europe and America, right?
There really wasn't any doubt that it was coming to NA or Euro, its a remake of a Wii game, it would be ridiculously stupid of capcom not to localize it.
really? They must be incredibly stupid for not localising the following
ps2
Monster hunter g
Monster hunter dos(2)
Wii
Monster hunter g
psp:
monster hunter p3rd
Xbox:
Monster hunter Frontier

and i maybe missing out some
its not that i dont want it to be localised, in fact i'd be the happiest guy if it happens. But right now all we have are rumors.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ps2
Monster hunter g
Monster hunter dos(2)
Wii
Monster hunter g
psp:
monster hunter p3rd
Xbox:
Monster hunter Frontier

its not that i dont want it to be localised, in fact i'd be the happiest guy if it happens. But right now all we have are rumors.
Are ANY of those remakes of a previously localizated game? Because my point was it would be stupid not to localize a game that you pretty much localized already.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India

ps2
Monster hunter g
Monster hunter dos(2)
Wii
Monster hunter g
psp:
monster hunter p3rd
Xbox:
Monster hunter Frontier

Are ANY of those remakes of a previously localizated game? Because my point was it would be stupid not to localize a game that you pretty much localized already.
YES.
monster hunter g for wii was a remake of monster hunter g on the ps2
here is point, why localise a game that already has been localised?

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ps2
Monster hunter g
Monster hunter dos(2)
Wii
Monster hunter g
psp:
monster hunter p3rd
Xbox:
Monster hunter Frontier

YES.
monster hunter g for wii was a remake of monster hunter g on the ps2
here is point, why localise a game that already has been localised?

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Ahhh, I didn't notice that till I saw they both were titled the same. But still, are we talking a actual REMAKE (as in content added and moddified) or a Port (as in same exact content) I don't mean to really argue with you I just want to know why all these MH fans seem to have
low hopes of its localization.
because capcom has pissed on us before.And their bladder isnt empty yet.
the only taste of monster hunter that western fans got before tri was the freedom series on the psp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::bow:HAPPY HOLLIDAY BIRTHDAY Psi ! :bow::grog::toot::hrth: