1. Era7ik

OP Era7ik Newbie
    Newcomer

Kazakhstan
    Hello everyone, I recently found my old Nintendo Wii and decided to turn it on. From the name it is already clear that it did not start. It gives out only a black screen, nothing else.

In 2012 in Turkey, when I was vacationing, I bought myself a Nintendo Wii. I really liked the console itself and played it for a very long time, until I hacked it in 2016 or 2017. Hacked with LetterBomb. Then I was even more happy, since I had a huge library of games. A year after the hack, I wanted to set myself a dark theme using MyMenuify. After downloading the first topic I came across (then I regretted it), I put it like an NTSC version (I have PAL). Everything worked and to fix the result I reloaded it. What was my surprise that after the reboot the console did not start. I tried to fix it for a long time and decided to just put my console on the shelf.

So it's been about 5 years since I broke my Nintendo Wii. Remembering my console, I thought: if 5 years ago I didn't succeed, can I do it now? I went over all the methods that were on the Internet. As you already understood, nothing worked for me. I will say in advance: Priiloader is not installed, BootMii is installed as IOS (although I'm not sure), OS version: 4.3E. By the way, I have a stripped-down Nintendo Wii. It has no GameCube connectors. I also took the console to the foreman for him to fix. But he offered a huge price, so I refrained.

Now I have a question for you. Can this Wii be repaired? Do I have to disassemble the console? Or is it easier to just throw it away?

P.S Thanks to Goggle Translator for translation. Русским привет, остальным соболезную.

2. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Cyprus
    Save this bootmii folder to your sd card, if u somehow have bootmii boot2 installed it will load if these files are detected on SD

http://static.hackmii.com/bootmii_sd_files.zip

If this doesn't load you're out of luck for any practical solutions that don't involve more parts/labor than it's worth

Edit: and next time use modmii so u don't brick yourself!

alexander1970 and KleinesSinchen like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nintendo, Screen, Black