Nintendo Points

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Hop2089, Jan 11, 2011.

Jan 11, 2011

Nintendo Points by Hop2089 at 9:41 PM (681 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Hop2089
    OP

Member Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    I wonder if Nintendo will keep their Nintendo Points system for purchasing DLC or will this be replaced by the game coins system that was recently announced?

2. geenlung

geenlung Newbie

Nintendo will never eliminate a source of revenue. They will only add more til your wallet is empty.

3. soulx

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    Nintendo Points.
    It would be dumb to use game coins because you earn game coins by walking. They would make no revenue that way. I don't see any reason for Nintendo not to use the existing Nintendo Points system. I doubt that the game coins system will be used for purchasing DLC and 3DSWare games.

4. campbell00

Member campbell00 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    They'll definitely add it in with the "Nintendo Points" branding that currently encompasses the DS and Wii.

It might take a few weeks for them to do that, though. It took a couple weeks for the DSi points to be relabeled as Nintendo points.

5. Zerox8610

Member Zerox8610 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    They got that pedometer thingy that converts steps to "Coins" that apparently u can use to buy software and stuff

Idk how thats workin, but that's what they've been saying