NFS Underground freezes at loading screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by 1carlos, May 23, 2009.

1. 1carlos
    OP

1carlos Member

Newcomer
    May 23, 2009
    United States
    I have burned a multi iso gamecube game that has nfs hot pursuit 2, underground, and underground2 both hot pursuit 2 and underground2 work perfectly but underground always freezes at the loading screen im using backup launcher gamma 0.3 is there a better backup launcher that can play underground?

2. 1carlos
    OP

1carlos Member

Newcomer
    May 23, 2009
    United States
    Does anybody know?

3. dsfanatic5

dsfanatic5 Team ICO Freak

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    If you check the Gamecube Backup Launcher Compatibility List, you'll notice that some games don't work properly when on a multi-iso disc. Unfortunately, I don't see a listing for the first Underground, just number 2. It looks like the other Need For Speed games work unshrunk on multi-iso, so I'd imagine yours should.

I know you don't want to wast discs, but you could always try burning the single game to a full dvd-r, in it's full size. If that doesn't work, then maybe there's something with that game that makes it incompatible. I'm still waiting for Ikaruga to work 100%

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice