ROM Hack nexomon extinction save editing

Vygord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, i want to ask why when i try changing the nexomon id to another nexomon id, it revert back to the old one.... any help ?

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So edit it in Hxd you look for nexomon id and level. Change the nexomon id . Save the changes then transfer back to switch. On the switch you go to program you export save I assume checkpoint. Go to the nexomon game icon then click on the save folder that as the save you edited this will import the save back into the games save folder.

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pc you just go to folder where saves are kept edit save and save changes. Hxd usually creates a back up but the backup get overwrite when you make more changes and save so worth backing up. There is a possibility that the saves are backed up on cloud and they are overwriting the ones that you edited. There someone on this thread that also got it on pc and they got it to work they might be able to help.

Atsukei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, where can i find the save file location ?
I have a crack version of the game but i can't find the save file unfortunately,
thank you for the answer

Dongol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok finally success. Now the problem is that it should be my cebteror that i make cosmic not my tarragon lol
Good job. I knew people could do it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Who tf put their cosmic vados in the discord chat? Didn't I warn you guys not to flex that?

Tonexi better not be you :(

Last edited by Dongol,

Alphas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can u mod a PS4 save

I tried to upload my save but the site wouldn't let me.

xXxNino-KingxXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
mubuenos aportes amigos se los agradesco en el nombre de mucho GRACIAS

Alguien dispone de algunos códigos o una forma de editar el dinero en attack on titan 2 final battle de nintendo switch

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i going to explain how to replace a empty nexomon storage box with another one full of nexomon. tryrantdragons.png
i have included 2 files you can use one as tyrants, dragons and legendaries the other is cosmic versions of tyrants, dragons and legendaries. the first pictures shows one of the files opened i have selected and then copied (you don't have to do this first you can do this in middle of next stage )

storage edit 1.png
this picture is your save file you need to create in game a few empty boxes so you know where one begins and ends
storage edit 2.png
in this picture i have selected from after the second < (after the 3C) and up to just before beginning up next box (so last part of box is 0A) so i have highlighted from the 00 after 3C and the end highlighted is 0A
storage edit 3.png
in this picture you can see i gone to edit you now want to click paste insert (don't click paste write). paste insert will replace what you highlighted with what you copied in the first picture.
storage edit 4.png
if it worked it should look like this. if you have problems look at pictures . editing nexomon storage should work with pc version and ps4 when save wizard supports game.

This is for people playing on pc who say their saves are reverting back. Try adding the edited saves in offline mode because your saves maybe stored online and they are being redownloaded every time you start game.

Attachments

• nexomon dragons,tyrants and legendary.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 351
Last edited by Pj1980,

quangbilly79

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hello, i want to ask why when i try changing the nexomon id to another nexomon id, it revert back to the old one.... any help ?
I encountered same problem. You have to turn off Auto save feature in-game or it'll auto save immidiately after you save/load and data you changed will revert

quangbilly79

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
When i change Nexomon id it still keeps skills from old Nexomon. I wonder if i change its level to 40 will i miss all the strong skills that it can learn from level 1 to 40?

Tonexi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good job. I knew people could do it.

Who tf put their cosmic vados in the discord chat? Didn't I warn you guys not to flex that?

Tonexi better not be you :(

I havent captured vados yet lol and i havent edit a nexomon to make him become vados. I heard the warning ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Not just "some" - I think it's 24 now that have legalized it for adults, so nearly half!