ROM Hack nexomon extinction save editing

Vardandal

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
j'ai des code disponible dans mon dossier de jeux mais impossible de les utiliser et de les voir sur ediZon, en clair je suis perdu sur ce que je dois faire

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
j'ai des code disponible dans mon dossier de jeux mais impossible de les utiliser et de les voir sur ediZon, en clair je suis perdu sur ce que je dois faire
le jeu a probablement été mis à jour, donc les codes edizon ne fonctionneront pas car le jeu aura un identifiant différent. l'éditeur de sauvegarde que vous installez sur le PC fonctionne toujours. vous pouvez utiliser jksv pour sauvegarder les sauvegardes du jeu

Reactions: Vardandal

Bian_Zoldark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
hello, i'm having troubles with the programs from Synthlight Nexomon-Extinction-Save-Editor
when i'm trying to open a save file file from PS4, the program dont do anything. no errors or nothing. but when i tried to open the save file for switch that i downloaded here it open just fine.

i already using the latest version of the program that is v1.6.1.0 and my game is v01.09 for the ps4. the save file file was decrypted and exported by Apollo Save Tool (PS4)

i downloaded and installed dot net core both for x86 and x64, is there something that i was missing ?

i attached my save file, when you extract it, the file size bloated to 32mb (memory.dat)

i tried to open it with hxd, but it seems the save file have some encryption. also i tried to scan the memory during gameplay, there it was obvious that the game have some or multiple encryption and checksum. i cant even find a single value (like money or items) during gameplay.

so please, if there is any kind soul that is willing to spend a little of his/hers precious time, to enlighten and guide me, how can i get out from this predicament.

thank you

Attachments

• memory.zip
    44.8 KB · Views: 25

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, i'm having troubles with the programs from Synthlight Nexomon-Extinction-Save-Editor
when i'm trying to open a save file file from PS4, the program dont do anything. no errors or nothing. but when i tried to open the save file for switch that i downloaded here it open just fine.

i already using the latest version of the program that is v1.6.1.0 and my game is v01.09 for the ps4. the save file file was decrypted and exported by Apollo Save Tool (PS4)

i downloaded and installed dot net core both for x86 and x64, is there something that i was missing ?

i attached my save file, when you extract it, the file size bloated to 32mb (memory.dat)

i tried to open it with hxd, but it seems the save file have some encryption. also i tried to scan the memory during gameplay, there it was obvious that the game have some or multiple encryption and checksum. i cant even find a single value (like money or items) during gameplay.

so please, if there is any kind soul that is willing to spend a little of his/hers precious time, to enlighten and guide me, how can i get out from this predicament.

thank you

Doesn't open on my end, so the issue is the save.

Bian_Zoldark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
WOW, thank you for the fast respond. and yes i think the save file still encrypted somehow. is there any alternative exporting ps4 save beside using apollo save tool that you know? or can you send me some example of your ps4 save ?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW, thank you for the fast respond. and yes i think the save file still encrypted somehow. is there any alternative exporting ps4 save beside using apollo save tool that you know? or can you send me some example of your ps4 save ?

I don't play the game, I was just trying to see if I can open the save with the save editor, I assume something is wrong with save, alternative is save wizard but that cost money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.