Gaming News Regarding Registered Nintendo Developers Getting Access to Switch Dev tools!

NGT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are a Registered Nintendo Developer and like me, you've been wanting to get started with Nintendo Switch, then you know about the major roadblock which is Nintendo being picky about who they decide should be able to access their hardware.

I emailed Nintendo a few days ago asking if I could get access to the tools and try it out in which they responded:

Thank you for your interest in developing for the Nintendo Switch. In order to be considered for access to Nintendo Switch development resources, we require an overview of your planned project as well as your development experience history.

So I replied with that and then days later:
email2.png

At least its good to know that soon we will be able to get to be able to develop for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo will stop being picky about who gets to develop.

what do you think? write in the comments!

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They can't be handing it over left and right to people who cook together button clicker homebrew in their backyard. ESPECIALLY when it "doesn't have audio support yet". Lul.

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob and NGT

nesadi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You realize that just because you might have access to the SDK that they can still deny your game from being launched on the eShop? Their policy doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi and NGT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night