Newer Super Mario Bros Wii - Help

jaymodified89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some trouble getting this game to boot properly, I have v1.02 of a NSMBW (USA) ISO and I'm using the v1.06 of the ISO Builder I got from another thread here on GBAtemp (I understand there's also a v1.07.exe but there's absolutely no change in using that one either). I was able to build the ISO but when I go to launch the game, it freezes on the "controller safety" screen and does not progress. I've tried swapping the games IOS to everything I can think of and still nothing. I've tried using different USB loaders, nothing. Can someone please shed some light on what I'm doing wrong? The picture I'm attaching is what my folder looks like. Please, let me know.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    19.7 KB · Views: 74

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some trouble getting this game to boot properly, I have v1.02 of a NSMBW (USA) ISO and I'm using the v1.06 of the ISO Builder I got from another thread here on GBAtemp (I understand there's also a v1.07.exe but there's absolutely no change in using that one either). I was able to build the ISO but when I go to launch the game, it freezes on the "controller safety" screen and does not progress. I've tried swapping the games IOS to everything I can think of and still nothing. I've tried using different USB loaders, nothing. Can someone please shed some light on what I'm doing wrong? The picture I'm attaching is what my folder looks like. Please, let me know.
https://gbatemp.net/index.php?posts/9697580

• Angry
Reactions: jaymodified89

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c