Newbie needs help bad for emulation on PS TV

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Pamela, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Pamela
    OP

Pamela Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2007
    United States
    FL, USA
    Hello,
    I've gotten the exploit hack with Tekken 2 to work on my PSTV with firmware 3.20, the TN-X menu loads up and that's all. I don't know how to put emulators and games on the PSTV and I don't know how to install Vita FTP or TN-V. I don't have a hacked Vita, just my computer,non hacked Ps3, and the exploited PSTV. I am sorry for the newbie post but I just can't figure this out.

2. TitQuentin

TitQuentin Member

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2015
    France
    I have PSTV 3.20 too and i can't install homebrew. For Vita FTP I rename the EBOOT.PBP to RECOVERY.PBP and I place the RECOVERY.PBP in folder exploit and I launch the PBP by the recovery TN-V

3. Pamela
    OP

Pamela Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2007
    United States
    FL, USA
    I tried putting the RECOVERY.PBP in the folder exploit but nothing happened. I posted on wololo to see if anyone can help me on there as well, the procedure seems different for the PS TV and I cannot find a guide just for the PS TV only the Vita.

4. TitQuentin

TitQuentin Member

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2015
    France
    You launch RECOVERY.PBP with the TN-V recovery ?

5. Pamela
    OP

Pamela Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2007
    United States
    FL, USA
    I installed TN-X and the Tekken 2 exploit. My problem is that I cannot get the games onto the PS TV using my computer with QCMA or CMA. I found a bit of information that talked about putting the games into an INSTALL.ZIP and putting them into a folder within the save game exploit but nothing detailed enough that I know what to do.

6. Pamela
    OP

Pamela Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2007
    United States
    FL, USA
    iso files need to go into the saved game exploit folder, install and then delete the file when asked, reboot. eboots go into the psp/game folder within it's own folder, all files need to be in caps FILE.ISO etc max of 8 characters i think. i got everything to work and now i'm playing the psp and ps1 games :)