Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
246647145989-580x435.jpg

"Don’t have the $250 asking price for the real deal, and/or do you routinely make poor buying decisions? A trip to your local Dollar General and $49 and this bad boy could be yours!

Okay, I knew these things were out there, but I had no idea that any national retailer was dumb enough to stock it. I knew there were “Viis” and the like out there in the interwebs, but I never thought I’d be face-to-face with one. Now we just need people dumb enough to buy it. Some choice excerpts from the box:

* THIRD GENERATION GAMING
* REAL TIME ACTION GRAPHICS

The box was light as a feather, and for those of you wondering about the back of the box, it is exactly the same as the front. I would have bought it had I had some disposable income just to see how bad it is, but it looks like thats already been done for me."

Destructoid's Unveiling of the Console
Source

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Nice I hope ashens will review it.
EDIT: It looks nothing like the Wii though so it could hardly be called a clone.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, I'm sure I saw one of these in my local cheap shop window, but certainly not THAT pricey, more like £15.

I'll have to take a picture if I walk by it sometime.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I be seriously honest?

They were selling this at my local Pat Catans arts and craft store. Yes, arts and crafts. Kinda weird combination. But they have a little toy section in the store, so

I remember seeing it, and was going to post it here. But I forgot the name of it. But this reminded me.

It's so crappy when you see the box in real life.

I was going to buy it 4tehlulz, but I forgot the price.

Offtopic: Firefox actually thinks "4tehlulz" is a word o.o

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought one of these for my grandfather for christmas , well something like it , except the controllers for it lokked more like the wii's and the system was a globe looking thing , I will have to ask him if he has used it yet. I got from kb toy store

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"globe looking thing"? - was it a GameSphere from "Drake & Josh"?

Anyway, I saw that 'clone' at Walgreen's as well. Right next to top items like "Bendaroos" and "Moon Sand". I picked them all up along with an 8-pack ShamWow. My life is complete.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv