• Views 133,025
  • Replies 916
  • Likes 15

Seita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
cuz sky3ds is a really expensive FC (more than a new 2ds) ....and CFW are so near to do all the sky3ds do....so if all have some patience...we have access to all on 9.2> .....dont waste more money in another piece of sh it , what can be blocked in future

greetings

I agree. I upgraded to N3ds and couldn't find an exploitable one. So, my only choice was sky3ds.
I have an exploitable o3ds that I use sometimes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

:facepalm:

mHM3DMk.gif
You're good at deciphering messages,fanboy :)
Oh. And you think you're the only one who knows kernel access? Lol. Just lol
It seems you made this account only to urge people to waste money on Gateway when CFW does all that for free. Not only that,you're always bitching at Sky. Your heart might stop knowing they found a way around AP check. Lol

Last edited by Seita,
Reactions: Sonansune

TeleTobi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
  • Can I play 2DS games?
  • Is the orange button the only way to select games or do I have a list view as well to select the game what I want?
    I mean when I have 50 games on the card and I have to press always the orange button wtf!

D

Deleted-236924

It's about time to someone clone this thing, I remember buying R4 for 2 dollars, why can't someone clone Sky3DS and sell for like 20 dollars?
Likely it'd be more expensive than that to clone it, so selling at $20 would not profit.
But if it is possible then you'd need to have 1:1 clones, otherwise they'd be useless.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Nintenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Sky3DS can kiss my ass, I'm not buying yet another card from them because of their failure to make a fully compatible cartridge from day one.
I would rather pay more money for a low firmware 3ds and switch over to gateway than give Sky3ds my money AGAIN. Gateway is the future.

Last edited by Nintenshi,

vexhash

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I would rather pay more money for a low firmware 3ds and switch over to gateway than give Sky3ds my money AGAIN. Gateway is the future.
Why would you do that? I mean, why do you have to buy Gateway in this case? You just literally don't need it on 3DS 4.5-9.2...

Seita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
between MHX or this flashcard, hmm decision....
Better wait a bit more. If this cart proves working, it's better than buying just one game. Actually, if you have enough money, you will better buy an exploitable 3ds and use cfw.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I agree. I upgraded to N3ds and couldn't find an exploitable one. So, my only choice was sky3ds.
I have an exploitable o3ds that I use sometimes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You're good at deciphering messages,fanboy :)
Oh. And you think you're the only one who knows kernel access? Lol. Just lol
It seems you made this account only to urge people to waste money on Gateway when CFW does all that for free. Not only that,you're always bitching at Sky. Your heart might stop knowing they found a way around AP check. Lol

Yup, youre absolutely right, I made this account with 2k posts just to troll and urge people... :rolleyes:

I mean you do see the irony in all of this right?; "I wonder why some Gateway fanboys crawl out of the shadows to troll this thread when their beloved cart doesn't support 9.2+ firmware."
FYI GW is a CFW too in case it slipped your mind, so neither CFWs nor GW users have access to EmuNAND above 9.2 but we have kernel access (cryptofixed games, cheats, screenshots etc.) so yeah, were good at 9.2.

Educate yourself.

Reactions: logg

Nintenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
aacprime said:
Why would you do that? I mean, why do you have to buy Gateway in this case?
It means I am sick of throwing money to Sky3DS everytime they decide to make a new card and would rather spend more money on another 3ds and a card that is clearly more future proof.

Last edited by Nintenshi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu