New guy here!

Anchovie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have once again entered the World of survival horror. Good luck!
Just kidding, I wanted to start my intro off with a Resident Evil reference! :3 (Huge RE fan)
So, who is Anchovie, you ask? Well, I try not to reveal too much about myself until I get to know people better, but here's a few things I'm willing to share off the bat.
First off, important things! I'll also give brief descriptions in case a few people don't know what they are.
I suffer from the following:
Asperger's syndrome: High functioning autism. If I seem a little odd, no worries! I'm perfectly fine. ^^
PTSD: Post traumatic stress disorder. Essentially, I went through some bad things in my life and I have a few mental scars. This leads to various reactions when encountering certain things that trigger the PTSD, such as words, for example.
ADHD: Attention deficit hyperactive disorder. I'm not only hyper at times, but I can get easily distracted. You could try to speak with me at times, and I may be staring off into space in my thoughts. It also effects me online, such as answering private messages. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not! It's my ADHD kicking in.
Bipolar 1: I have mood swings. I can be happy one moment, then sad or angry the next. So I seem upset, it's usually from irl issues that are making it act up.
OCD: I need to have everything in a certain order. I go crazy if something isn't right. >.<
Now the less important things!
Typos: You'd goof up too if you were Primarily using a tablet most of the time! The keyboard is tiny!
Friendliness: If I see you as a friend, I'll let you know it! If I'm teasing you a lot, or wanting to hang out with you, I'm not trying to annoy you in any way, I genuinely like you as a friend! (And you have my full permission to politely or impolitely, ask me to stop. Heck, smack me with a stick of you have to!)
And for the moment everyone's been waiting for: I'm just a gamer and usually chill individual who's trying to live their life while they have a physical body!
Video games, cartoons, movies, books, shows and fan fictions are my thing, so if you bring up any of the following, pull up a seat! I'm going to talk your ear off!
That aside, I'm ending the introduction here before the next year rolls around, it's already long enough as it is, lol!
I look forward to becoming a member here, and hope I can be here for a long time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily