new acekard 2i update?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Fedex14, Nov 29, 2011.

Nov 29, 2011

new acekard 2i update? by Fedex14 at 2:45 AM (1,462 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Fedex14
    OP

Member Fedex14 GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    does akaio 1.89 released today support the 3DS 2.2 firmware (the mario 3d land) or is it still unsopported? I didn't see any statement about it but it should be about time for one of the most famous flashcarts on 3DS to support it...

2. jimmyemunoz

Member jimmyemunoz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Does not support 2.2.0-4 as AKAIO only makes the kernel and the aK Team makes the boot loader updates. Sorry

3. Powerslave89

Newcomer Powerslave89 Newbie

United States
    As stated. Its still not supported. I updated on Friday to play Mario thinking it would hold me down till the November update. Now its been delayed till Dec 8th and 3D Land was extremely short and easy. Looks like I'll have to go and complete OOT for the 3rd time till the update drops and the Acekard releases their update like rumored.

4. NakedFaerie

Member NakedFaerie GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    yea, the AK is about the only cart that isn't supported with the mario update.
    And lame how NintenDOH said they will be bringing out the update in November and it never arrives and now its delayed till 8th dec. Lets hope it doesn't get delayed anymore. I would like the 3D video recording feature as the 3DS is starting to collect dust with the lack of good games.

5. Fedex14
    OP

Member Fedex14 GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    So when the December update comes out, the AK compatibility update is supposed to be released?