New 3DS and XL/LL cases

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by mech, Dec 17, 2014.

1. mech
    OP

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tonga
    Has anyone found and Cases or protective stuff for the new 3DS ranges ?

2. Dualin

Dualin Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2014
  3. Nemix77

Nemix77 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 30, 2009
    Canada
    mech likes this.
  4. klim28

klim28 Hunter4Life

Jul 24, 2010
    LocLac village...
    I have Hori TPU and Hori PC case for the new LL model. PC cover can scratch the unit :( Its a little loose on the lower part but it looks so good. The TPU case is a bit cloudy on the clear side. Its made of soft plastic so a little bit more anti-scratch than the PC cover.

mech likes this.
  5. Haymose

Haymose GBAtemp Fan

Mar 24, 2014
    United States

I just received this case. It is of very high quality and definitely worth the extra cash. It closes by snapping buttons on the face so you have to essentially squeeze your 3DS which makes me feel uneasy about the top screen making contact with the bottom ridges. There is a lot of padding though so it doesn't really seem to be an issue. The shoulder buttons get pressed in no matter which way you slide it in. Is this a known issue for buttons wearing out? Or am I just being over paranoid?

6. Nemix77

Nemix77 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 30, 2009
    Canada
    I think you're just paranoid, it's not like you playing StarCraft or League of Legends with the buttons on your 3DS...

7. Arnold Schwarzen

Arnold Schwarzen GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
  8. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Oct 21, 2005
    Belgium
    Somewhere in this potatoland!
    My hard cover for the N3DS just arrived today, fits perfect and i'm pleased with it, but i can't find where i ordered it from HK (have to look it up between my mails)